Skip to content

Merry Christmas, and something to think about...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for everyone, especially @Sven for their great work.

I'd like to open a discussion about GSA and its future. GSA is like a knife, you can use it for cooking, cutting, such as tool or to kill, all depends on the use you give it. I do not use this software for exploit microniches every 3 months, I am not so aggressive. I have a great web games with several hundreds of thousands of users a day for more than 10 years. My seo is more neutral, gentler, and more natural in opinion of Google.

It is said that knowledge does not occupy space, but it consumes my time and that of many people. Like many of you many SEO tools I use every day, but GSA-SER is the main. A program that is sold with a one-time payment and license of lifelong, that maybe is ok for normal users, but not for me. If I use my time to understand GSA SER, every of their functions, to avoid their bugs... I don't want that in a period, for example, of two years there are no updates or simply GSA SER abandoned because it is not profitable for the company's @Sven

I suggest to pay a small monthly fee, roughly between 10 - $15, that is not money. All who work on this seriously, it will happen as me, considering VPS, dedicated proxies, other programs, licenses blah blah blah, $ 500 a month, and I am not going to be stingy and I prefer to pay a small amount to GSA SER.

But not only is to pay, also we should have some advantage, as more information about the functions, written manuals (to translate with Google translate), more people in the maintenance of the engines of GSA to improve the LPM, documentation of new features and so is asked less and GSA SER will become increasingly better, more stable and better LPM to improve their engines more often. If this is so, I think who actually work in internet pages, we will be indifferent to pay that amount even me I would be calmer because is that the project is more viable in the long term.

Practically would gain benefits from what they sell each month and is not charged more, that is not stability at a company, GSA-SER is competing against the most great, others are pay... very high payment. I once I have learned GSA-SER I do not want other software in place.

This is just a suggestion, I am just dealing with Sven, but I am looking after my interests and I want to follow using this Soft, know to last over time, better support, better maintenance. If I mention it is because actually the program deserves it. Whenever I see an update of any product of GSA or GSA-SER which is almost every day, I feel almost like a thief, SVEN works a lot and we update almost every day, and do not have to pay more?. If other software that updates once every several months, I would not say this, but really with the hand on the heart GSA-SER and @Sven deserve what I'm commenting on here.

Now be honest. If it goes well, it’s good to me too, if some day GSA falls for lack of money, me and many of you have to redo our work and invest hours and hours to learn other software of these characteristics, and in addition, this is what more it is updated with difference, it deserves this support. And again, if to GSA-SER it goes well me too. I even would pay a one-time or a donation, so @Sven really to update the manual with all the functions and explain them. Using the GSA-SER appears info, I know it but I am not so good at languages, and if everything appears in an online manual, translate with Google is enough for me.

Merry Christmas

Best regards

Comments

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    No problem in my end  - actually a good idea to make a monthly update subscription.
    I bet we need external manpower to keep the engines highly up to date.
    10 $ pr. user can move mountains - and I'm sure many other are willing to jump on here.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
  • I am glad to find someone who thinks like me. I never play the engines, they are very important, where I can hire someonefor that?.

But I think it would be better to pay Sven for that service, it could offer it as a separate update for subscribed.

Let one day exist due to lack of funds, or not correction bugs I'm afraid it sufficiently fast or have some entines outdated. I have 1 year learning to use GSA be and all associated programs, before not me to missing so many programs, but today it isnecessary.

I think to GSA as one of the best, and I lack much information even from some functions...

To see that you think most users.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Doing it a monthly payment would enforce me to be polite so people will renew the license ;) Oh well Im not too sure if thats something for me. Now seriously it is a bit unethical to get customers and switch to a monthly system. It's kind of scam if you asked me.

Anyway that SER becomes useless is hardly possible as I code everything in a way that every accpect can be changed by external files. You can edit user agents, script your own engines, text captcha answers and so on. In the end you can change everything to be something completely different. And I know already people doing this (custom engines that do completely different things).

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I don't think monthly subscriptions is the way to move forward either.

If there was a monthly sub, as sven said, he would need to be more polite hehe :p not only that, he would in theory be working for his customers to some degree and would need to continuously update engines on a daily basis, debug and find solutions on his own or with a team member etc etc.

I don't think there would be such a helpful community if everything was done by sven, this forum would just be for submitting bugs and more feature requests which would need to be implemented swiftly, simply because there are monthly repayments in place.
  • @sven do not think that a voluntary monthly system with these advantages addsomething to stigmatize scam.

NOW is that SER is very flexible but not all are 8 hours a day only in modethat.

Tendre who seek someone who help me with the engines, is somethingcomplicated for my. Anyone know tell me any company or individual that I canwork for entines?

Another thing apart is the documentation, missing a lot of basic options, that arenot in the manual because this incomplete.

Single subscription was an idea, that my I want to and I think that many also.

Merry Christmas
  • I think the companies that offer services to support GSA SER ( verified lists, proxies, VPS's, etc. ) should offer an affiliate program for Sven to keep SER properly funded.  If 5% of every VPS, proxy and verified list that was sold because of SER went to GSA - that would be a nice chunk of change.

I'd be open to a monthly sub - but as Sven mentioned, it's not really ethical to change the system after selling it as a one time license. 

Sven - is there any way to set up a premium membership system on this forum?  People could pay like $5 / month to be a premium member - there could be a hidden forum only for premium members to discuss tactics without the whole world seeing.  And I think the vendors could easily offer a discount to premium members to help keep SER going.
  • @almostbasic I think they earn from the links they promote in GSA SER software like the VPS, Proxies, extra addons, etc..

@porlapatria I don't think a monthly subscription for the software would be a viable option. First, the software was sold as a one time payment and it was one of the selling factors. I for one have bought the software because of the one time price, same with Scrapebox and other SEO tools that offer one time payment. Second, most of the users here have multiple licenses. Imagine paying $40 per month for the 4 licenses on the top of VPS, Proxies, Indexers, etc cost per month.

Not everyone would be happy paying monthly subscription. If it would happen which I doubt will, I would ask for a refund for all the licenses as I have paid for a one time price in the first place. I would feel like I was bait in to purchasing a one time software and then later on asking me to pay for monthly subscription.

If you feel almost like a thief for the awesome updates that Sven is putting into the software, ask for his Paypal and send him money for a job well done. Better yet ask for his address and send him flowers every month. :D

Merry Christmas to all!
    edited December 2014
    Christmas Merry All.
  • edited December 2014
    My 2 cents...
    Ok, as Sven says, it's now not possible to change the rules for people that have already bought Ser.
    The alternative can be a voluntary fee, from people that feel and need that a big update now is necessary for all the troubles described on the posts of last month.

The button "DONATE" is always present in the top-right of the forum, just under "Manuals". As most of us are paying lots of dollars every month for servers, proxies, software monthly fees, verified lists, indexers, ranking trackers etc etc, I think $10 more (amount suggested by Porlapatria) can't damage so much our wallets. Probably some recurring donations (from most of users) can only help the developers to work more or to pay other developers if their time is not enough.

In the past I personally donated only one time, $10, just after a feature request that has been satisfied. Later sometimes I asked other new features, but as never they has been satisfied, I never have donate again, eh eh ;-)

So, for the people that (as Porlapatria said) "when see an update they feel almost like a thief", or that really thay need some strong Ser updates,  just go up and click on Donate.

I just have done it, $10 are sent by that button :)   (Code 2DG44667WN504642W)

Merry Christmas to the Gsa-Forum Community!
    <:-P
  • edited December 2014
    I say that there is a lack, or people like me that we demand one greater service in Exchange for more money. What I have said, could perfectly be a product for hire EXTRA, not something mandatory, so who wants to can service and have access to these updates.

I'm not saying that @Sven have to spend all day with the engines, but 1000 subs *-$10 = 10 $000, I think that you could hire someone to do that. I don't want to ask Sven for a slave, so say pay.

Anyway I'm looking for already someone offering me that service because the repair the engines for the, this is a business...

Not what you see as something obligatory, if holding GSA with the license as it is now this well, but you might consider offering an extra payment service, which I will repay it happy. In addition the engines who first reach the subs of payment, then eventually also reaching the free version, as 2 months later.

Summary:

It can be sold as a service more extra in GSA, no one is obligated and GSA does not lose functions

I don't want to be a slave, if I pay more it is so that you have more people working and still fits benefit

I finally get it on one side or on the other hand, worthwhile is the rest of thousands of users who could hire that extra, Gsa does not have to change the license or anything GSA

Who doesn't want to pay $ 10 for example is for 3 reasons

Software + crack
    Do not take this as sufficiently serious
    Either the already repairing engines and does not want the rest to hire a service and other users to publish in those engines.

And the engines under my judgment is precisely what more it should be updated.
  • If you have 4 VPS as noted above u n comment and each of them has GSA, it does not have to buy 4 subscriptions, in one of the VPS put campaigns more important

Also if one has 4 VPS is because it does well and gets money, 4 VPS are at least $ 300 being cheap, more proxies more... do get you objections to $ 40?, you value the work you do, and if someone told you that by $ 40 more a month, can make a 30 or 40% more than LPM and get to more engines would pay it? , if you think that if.

We must not see what they spend, if what you earn with that investment, and this is not an investment
  • yesterday I put a post in the Forum looking for people that sell periodically revised and new engines, now I have 4 PM offering me the service. So I solved my problem, but my money is not going to GSA

at the end it is a loss of money for GSA and a nuisance to users, nor Wins GSA or the users. I because I am very curious and I take this very seriously.

I guess me that those who have their engines a day, unwilling to GSA to offer this service.
  • edited December 2014
    Monthly fee won't make things better if you ask me. I personally purchased GSA SER because it was a one-time free and not a monthly subscription. I'm pretty sure a lot of people did the same when they chose GSA SER. And also, as Sven said, moving from one-time fee to monthly subscription feels like a 'scam'. If he changes the license to monthly subscription to new customers, it still won't make things different imo. It will decrease the amount of sales.

Maybe he can create a new type of license, for those who don't have enough to purchase lifetime license, they can pay a monthly fee of x$ to use the software. Could be useful for those who want to give it a try.

Another thing that Sven might be interested is people abusing the license. You can for example use 1 license for multiple VPS without triggering the 'only one session at once' restriction.
  • Use GSA with engines not updated, it's like running a race car with a flat tire, at the final destination but thelast.

I also buy the license by is a one-time payment, but according to I have learned and months passed, I'veseen that a very important point, is to have the engines the most up-to-date possible.

You can be that you have not reached that conclusion, or settle for what this obtaining of GSA, but surelywould be much more with better engines.

the service can be done as apart, not necessary, and that hire him to whoever, in the end win all, let meexplain.

If there is a group of users who appreciates this and hires him, Sven will win more and may have to helpyou.

To pay will have more updates of engines

And those who are not paid, also reached them that work but weeks later. But would more and betterengines. That way would be more updates than the current ones.

Seen at the end of all win, the license serves Exchange not nothing, only serious an extra service more thanGSA for anyone who wants.

I can not spend more money on proxies and solve captchas for then having a few engines that have so many bugs and are practically the soul of the program.

Without trying to offend anyone, but who do not value the engines, really do not understand the programand which can be reached with better engines and with the same number of proxies and resolve captchas
  • @porlapatria
    I think Sven has already given his reply, he don't want to change from one-time payment to monthly-fee, so why keeping asking and asking it? Only Sven or Gsa company can decide it, so when they say "No" I think the meaning is only "No". :)

But, as I said in another post, donate is not prohibited, and has never been prohibited.

So, after so many words.... have you already donated something?
    :D
    @porlapatria‌ why don't you just make a Christmas donation?
  • @Tim89 When you give away 10 monthly bills to the users of the Forum I donare, is it good?, I see that there are excess ofyouth forum to talk about something seriousOnly you want economy, spend as less as possibleand at the endhave worse results.

@peterperseo If you already are that Sven has said no, but that does not stop me to talk about and show it to other users, it seems that it bothers you to discuss this, can be?, or perhaps have no idea of what can make the perfectlyconfigured engines.

Anyway Merry Christmas to all. I will continue looking for the way to improve my results and continue to live inmy websites rather than spend my life popping websites and creating new.

Continue shopping lists where to publish all the spammers and think that what you are doing well, I me both ofthat river.
  • @porlapatria
    I just wanted to say that, sometime, less words and more actions are better, do you agree?

I noticed in the past that donations works, and can push to find solutions more than only posts.

Again Merry Xmas :-)
  • And most think the words and that you do, know not the important part of the engines is not know your work if it is to yourwork or your hobby.

Talk is good, exchange ideas and opinions, if you bother, do not read the post. You can also donate and don't know if I'vealready donated or not. I'm not the only one who can donate, also is Christmas for you and also you can speak less anddonate more already have you done it?

Merry Christmas
  • Unlike many of you, I have a heart and feelings. So I just made a donation to Sven, the thing may confirm or not$50 and I have congratulated him for the holidays, because you deserve it.

To see how many more they speak less and do see that money is not the most important. Here there is a lot thatgoes big and then is very small this is only an appearance.

I leave the hij, Merry Christmas @Sven, your work I love. But I do not judge only by ideas that already is muchmore than what they do some
  • I don't like others, that lower the program with crack and then come here to consume the time of @Sven, I have almost theentire collection of GSA soft and at least I am a good and grateful customer who also regarded by the company thatprovides you with services. I don't think that it has killed no one.
    @porlapatria‌ what are you talking about mate? Cracked versions? Taking up Svens time? Whaat?? You've lost me completely.

And as for you having Svens GSA entire suite... Yeah me too, multiple times over.

You will need to purchase SER and CB twenty times over before saying anything about you owning nearly all of GSA products.

Talk is cheap, I'm an SEO, not a developer of an SEO link building tool, whatever I do in my spare time is completely gratis, I sent sven some data, over 1000 unique domains which I now have to narrow down further which I will do, eventually.

I have my own businesses to promote so if it means debugging or persevering with the best I can with an older version, I will choose my business.

Your mentality is all wrong, if something isn't working you don't just throw more money at it and then demand it to work, Sven knows what he's doing and he knows how he wants to structure his business, do you really think anything would be better if there was a monthly subscription in place? I certainly don't.

Sven is a good guy and he tells things straight, if he has said he doesn't want to work for anyone then why try to force him into having to deal with more pressure with additional whiney customers, you will soon change your thoughts if you did have to pay a monthly fee and you were still achieving low lpm, but oh what, because you're throwing pennies to Sven every month he should fix it for you ASAP!

I suggest that you save up your money and hire a developer yourself to code you your own SEO tool and then see if you can get 100% dedication/support with updated engines constantly for a low fee each month, that won't happen anytime soon.

Enough with the throw money at something attitude and instead put some time into providing Sven what he requires so that he can investigate.
  • Just made a small donation. Thanks @Sven  
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Merry Christmas to @Everyone Hope you all have a peaceful holiday season and a great new year.

And there is a guy who does updates like everyone here is suggesting and also includes updates to CB definitions.  :-h Just saying. lol

• @Trevor_Bandura is selling the engine update update service and he is extremely knowledgeable in GSA.

He is also very willing to help, FYI.

The price of his service is worth it.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Thanks to all who did a a donation. Though I do my best to make everyones wishes come true. The to-do list is growing but some time I will manage to get all sorted I guess.

• Thanks @Sven

Merry Christmas.
  • edited December 2014
    #porlapatria
    No problem mate, it's good to talk of the problems, I just left here my humble opinion and my suggestion on a way to get what you need.
    Mejor te voy a escribir un mensaje privado, asi quizas nos entendimos mejor :-)
    Abrazos!
  • Feliz navidad peterSeo. Ya he visto que compras a Trevor y su Engine .dat pero no me convence y  pagar listas a 38$ cuando me las hago yo por 8$ en scrape.banditim,.com