Skip to content

9.41 no links built in 15 hours.

Hi ran gsa for 15 hours and it builded 0 links on this version. My proxies are good up. What about you guys?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    working for me. Can you paste some log entries (pastebin.com please)?
  • blakew1251blakew1251 San Francisco North Bay
    edited December 2014

9.41 is working fine for me, especially with my new lists from @Trevor_Bandura. :)

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @blakew1251 Thanks for mentioning my service. Greatly appreciated. I trust it's all running fine for you even with only using CB with my list?

@eLeSlash Are you getting errors in the log? Did SER even submit to any sites?

@eLeSlash Errors: Just the usual, a few download aborted and socketerror, but no more that I have been getting for years.

Yes, SER submitted to sites and I ended up with 500+ Verifieds in 40 minutes using CB only.
    Running on my Home machine, 150 threads, 20 proxies, contextuals only.

@Trevor_Bandura Yes, it is running fine using CB only.

After the GSA SER issues that started happening about 1 month ago, I was experiencing problems with all of the different lists I was using.

The GSA problems seem to have cleared up with recent updates, but my lists were still not performing well.
    That is what led me back to Trevor, whose lists I started using in April 2014.
    I moved onto other lists because they stated that they were verified using CB only, but I knew that wasn't the case after watching recaptcha after recaptcha roll by in CB. :)

• Ok sorry all, it was a folder sync issue, nothing related gsa. Thank you for the help, all is back on track now :).