Skip to content

[Feature Request] Link Ratio to Automate Tiers and adding target links

edited January 2013 in Feature Requests
Hi Guys

Here are my requests for features that will allow for nearly hands free automated tiered linkbuilding:

1) Automate Target URL additions. At the moment in the target URL you can crawl a website and tell GSA how many levels to crawl. Can this be automated so that it recrawls every ? number of days? Or even by RSS. That way all new pages/posts will be added to the target URL list.

2) Ratio of links to target: Include a setting where we can define the ratio of links to build. So

In Tier 1 links we might want to submit 20 links per day per target URL. If we add 10 target URLS then we would set it to 200 submissions per day. If the feature requested in point 1 was added then we might be adding 2 posts per day to our blog. In 10 days that's an additional 20 pages. If nothing changes the Tier 1 links will still be on 200 submissions which will now be a ratio of 6.6 links to 1 target URL rather than the original ratio of 10:1. Therefore there would be a ratio selector where we could set a desired ratio of 10:1 or whatever we decide. As our targets grow so do our desired links.

3) Ratio of Links to Tiers: Exactly the same process as described in point to but now applied to Tiers. At the moment tiered linking i great but it doesn't allow for the fact that as the number of verified links per tier grow, the ammount of links being built to that tier doesnot grow. Therefore if you anted to build 25 links per day to every target url in the tier above it won't happen as the verified URL list will grow quickly thus watering down the ratio to a point where you might not even be creating 1 link per url per day.

I hope all that makes sense?

Yes, i know that some of this can be done by hand but that isnt the point. That's why it's called automation.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sounds indeed useful for advanced users. I add it to the to.do list.
  • Sven, you are a star. If you do add it then i might have to pester you for more control of what links get added when you 'scrape' a url. At the moment it includes wp-admin etc. There may be a need to have a box to stop crawling of specific urls and folders
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited March 2013
    this was added long ago (option "Per URL").