Skip to content

LPM and Success dropped dramatically - How to improve it ?

edited December 2014 in Need Help
I am using 25 Dedi Proxy, Dedi server with 8 GB ram, GSA Captcha Breaker with captchatronix and Premium Site Lists.

But my LPM and success dropped dramatically 20-30 days ago .

What am i doing wrong ? How can I improve it ?

Comments

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @1deadcow
    Bookmarked this thread.

I'm in the same situation. Done ton's of various small tests in an attempt to improve the performance.

Example:
    During the night GSA Ser Processed 1 million raw urls, scraped with decent footprints and keywords.
    Result: under 150 verified links!

This was done with fresh private proxies on a dedicated server with fresh new gmail!
  • I was using fresh hotmails then @sven suggested me to use "seospartans reliable catch all emails" but still no improvement .
    @1deadcow
    I'm pretty sure it's not related to which kind of mail-type being used.
    I have tested yahoo, hotmail and gmail - doens't matter which one, outcome is exactly the same.

What I also noticed, is that the sites are using harder protection recently - banning proxies like never before.
  • magically 
    1 milion raw urls or 1 milion unique domains?

Some targets have heavy antispam protection - it mean you wont get success every time you try to post. Sometimes you get 10% succes, sometimes less.
  • I am using premium sites list  which are basically verified ,  success rate must be 50-60% at least .
    @satyr85
    I mean 1 million unique domains!

However I looked at your idea and made some adjustments:D
    Going after specific engine, with good keywords.

I made my own footprints - instead of using the default ones - and it looks promising.

Now I'm getting higher LPM + Verified. Still not entirely yet there, but much much better.

But - The other engines (forums) are not working properly, that's for sure.
    Luckily, I have saved all scrapings for later;)

Been there too - I was only able to pull 5000 of such a list - Much too weak and bad!
    Paying for server, proxies, extra captcha solving, gscaper and shit...
    Conclusion: Rent some homeless people to make the links by hand:D
    More efficient and reliable - Less expensive.
    :D
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    The interweb is running out.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Show us some screenshots please. This is far too less to give any hints.
  • I am having the same problem! I have tried may different variations from reading through threads.  New emails, remove links, and so on.  But it is still the same.  I did not reset the counter in over a month this morning and it was only at 6%.  Out over 1.8M captchas sent.  It did tell me I saved $357, but not seeing the value in such a low success rate.  I am mostly building to articles as WEB/SERE but this is much lower than I expected.

Here is a screenshot since I reset it this morning.

Any suggestions?  I am burning though money using DbyC for my 3rd try.
  • I'm getting low captcha solving rates too (15%)

@devgrizzly , @CashisKing give details to your setup please.

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I have seen CB solve rate going down for a while now, that's why I have been slowly updating many definitions in CB.

The problem that I have noticed is SER is sending images to CB that are not even captcha. The sizes range from 0x0, 1x1, 22x13, etc. I let CB save unsolved captchas so I can use them to update, create my own definitions.

I'm not sure if some how SER is  taking wrong images from sites to get these real small image sizes, or is sites have changed the form name for the captcha fields.

Now once CB gets these odd ball images, it's still trying to solve them using random definitions in CB, this is what's bringing the solve rate down so much I would imagine.

I have also noticed that captcha images have changed. Colors used, sizes, etc. What I have noticed also in CB from making my own definitions, if CB gets a captcha image that it has been optimized for in it's definition, and the image size is different, many times it's going to not be able to solve it correctly.

Definitions that I see failing the most are the ones that use Masks or Hash Values. Something for @Sven to look at. 
  • CashisKingCashisKing Arizona
    edited December 2014
    @Sven My previous settings (as per previous comment above):
    - GSA CB Retry 3 times, Set in Global setting
        - "Options" Campaign, "Ask 1st Service" 3 Retry, "Skip Hard Captcha" checked.
    - Articles + Web 2.0/SER all campaigns, 50% + Blog Comments + Social Networks & Bookmarks.
    - 100k Keyword list, 200 Threads. 30 Private Proxies (BuyProx), 100 Shared Proxies (Squid), 16g ram, Home computer, 150mb download.

Current setting changes in last 24 hours with CB solving at 7% at 2nd position.

I have researched this a great deal and there are not too many people talking about how to tier captcha settings. If anyone can give recommendations on settings and tools that would be awesome.  I do not mind paying for captcha I just want to make sure I am trying the less expensive ways first.

Here are some ideas I have, let me know what you think.
    1. Use DbyC as backup for GSA CB. Settings: 10%>, Manually go through and "Toggle use of CaptchaService" on low success rate sites.
    2. Place DbyC in 2nd position, toggle "Only for Hard Captchas". - so it does not fail 4 times.
    3. Setup Campaign to only use certain captcha. "Ask 1st service to fill captcha". - use this to control Tier1 -Tier3 links.

Thank in advance

@CashisKing Can you post a screen shot showing the images in the CB log?
    @CashisKing is this a full version of CB?

In your CB settings, are you skipping captchas or something? Can you post a Screen sot of your settings?

Something is really wrong if CB is not solving anything
    many of the added captcha types do not even exists in the default setup like this Postbit one... I don't know what you have here really.
    Ya, I have never seen so many captchas with unable to solve, usually CB tries to solve some.
  • I would love to know what I am doing wrong here, or get what I need setup correctly. @Sven

@Trevor_Bandura
    Everything is off in my settings right now.  I have tried it several ways with same results. Less % if I check "Only solve is success rate is at least 10%".  I setup DbyC if it fails and it never would send any failed captchas.  (Even when "send only marked types" is unchecked)

@CashisKing Are you running on a vps or your home pc? I can take a look for you if you want me to. Some thing seems really wrong.
  • @Trevor_Bandura Home PC with very fast connection.  I sent you a PM thank you for helping me out.
    @CashisKing it would be nice if you would deliver the URLs where those captchas are from. So I can add it on next update. Most of them are not known by CB from that screenshot.
    @CashisKing Replied to your PM
  • I've tried changing proxies (3 times, different services), new lists multiple times, change emails, tweak settings. It started maybe 2 weeks ago. I've built only 10 or so contextual links the past week. When before I built hundreds. A whole bunch of no engine matches or sock errors in the logs. No clue.
    edited December 2014
    @markhoward Is SER still submitting?

How is CB running?

What type of lists are you running, raw scrapes?

2 weeks ago things should have started getting better as I was working with Sven updating engines. Sent him lots of information for debugging.
  • edited December 2014
    It's submitting. But not that much. 30 submissions a minute. GSA CB seems to be running fine. The lists are auto approve verified lists that are new and from several sources, including sellers here on this forum. I've gone from 30 LPM to 0.1 LPM in a matter of overnight, pretty much.

It's weird. I make a brand new project, and I get maybe 70 contextuals and LPM literally goes to 0 over a period of 1 hour.

• Thank you @Trevor_Bandura!!!!!

Helped me out by changing up setting in my GSA.  Tripled my success rate and I couldn't be happier!!

@Sven He also showed me how to collect the URL's.  I will work on getting a list together and send to you.  Thank you for taking an interest in my posts.
    @Trevor_Bandura

Things are not getting better - in fact they have never been so terrible as currently.

- Money is being spent on different services like servers, additional captcha solvers, proxies and God knows what - However the end results are ridiculously low.

There has been a high number of people - all using GSA Ser reporting exactly the same issues.
    Unfortunately everything is being ignored or flamed by greedy list sellers.
    @Trevor_Bandura

Here is my current results of approx. 24 hours running:

I'm not targeting those redirects, blog comments, url shortners etc...
    And look how seriously low the outcome is!!!
    @markhoward Are you using an OCR for solving the reCaptcha's?

@CashisKing No problem at all. Let me know how it runs in the next day or so.

@magically Oh so these are Raw Scrapes you're processing. Low results are to be expected. I have to process literally millions to build the list for my service. I would maybe check your footprints if you're not getting enough new targets from your scrapes.

This is a raw scrape that i'm processing right now on one of my servers.

Who are you using for proxies?

What's the solve rate in CB?

Are you using a OCR service for recaptcha?

I don't care what anyone says, even the other list sellers, you Can't build large lists with just CB because most sites are using reCaptcha. People that say they are only building huge lists with GSA CB ONLY are full of it especially when they have reCaptcha targets in their list. lol. So don't fall for that selling point. I'll call anyone out on it. I use an OCR for my list service because I have to.