Skip to content

GSA SEO Indexer vs. Link Indexr

Just today, a new indexer came out that's getting a lot of buzz and I wanted to know what you all thought about it.

http://linkindexr.com/special.html

I don't really know the differences between all these indexing softwares but I do own GSA Indexer but I've never used it. Should I get this one?

I ask because the general concensus is that GSA's is somewhat inferior.

Comments

• This software is selling for $27-67 for a lifetime purchase temporarily. You must've went to the homepage lol. This isn't an affiliate link.

• I don't know enough about indexers to make the purchase so I'm trying to get some feedback.

It's a "some" brainer lol.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    This is a monthly/yearly service if I'm not mistaken, not a tool like GSA SEO Indexer.

Link-indxr seems to be just like another crawling service, I like the way it states that it is an indexing service in the video and then he walks you through the submission process and reloads the page and the link status turns to 'links crawled successfully' and the narrator states, "and that's how you index links". Rather funny.

GSA SEO Indexer is a one off purchase which is run by you, on your machine or vps, This tool is a service and is run on the providers server, just to be clear, it is $27 per month for 30,000 submissions per month.

I can't say if it's good or not simply because I haven't tested it, but please realise that it is not a one time purchase and it is not a physical tool you can set up on your machine and not forgetting that it limits you to 1000 submissions per day, all these daily allowance limits are a pain in the behind for SEOs.
  • Look above the buy now button

"One time low payment for lifetime access - no monthly charges!
    Yes but isn't that a special offer currently?
  • Yeah, the special offer is a one time price but I found out that there's an upsell for article directory submission, and video training. And, after all of that, there's an entire web matrix of free and paid programs. It's so...much...stuff.

This dude is going to make his money on the backend!

Thanks for the answers but I decided to get it and have both.
    Clickbank products are normally like that.
  • LOL! Well this is the "marketer's clickbank" - JVZoo. Lol
  • Tim89 said:
    This is a monthly/yearly service if I'm not mistaken, not a tool like GSA SEO Indexer.

Link-indxr seems to be just like another crawling service, I like the way it states that it is an indexing service in the video and then he walks you through the submission process and reloads the page and the link status turns to 'links crawled successfully' and the narrator states, "and that's how you index links". Rather funny.

GSA SEO Indexer is a one off purchase which is run by you, on your machine or vps, This tool is a service and is run on the providers server, just to be clear, it is $27 per month for 30,000 submissions per month.

I can't say if it's good or not simply because I haven't tested it, but please realise that it is not a one time purchase and it is not a physical tool you can set up on your machine and not forgetting that it limits you to 1000 submissions per day, all these daily allowance limits are a pain in the behind for SEOs.
    Thanks for your precious suggestion. I hope this helps us.