Skip to content

NEWBIE - Cannot create a first campaign :( feeling very lost please help !

Hi guys

I bought GSA and captchbreaker a few days ago and have not managed to get it working properly at all have not had one campaign working. ive installed it and everything seemed to go ok

I goto create a new campaign and fill out all the details but when I get to the tickboxs for

partial match
Secondary anchor
branding anchor
LSi

I tick the boxes and then there There is a box to the right to put some keywords and I cannot fill in these boxes, I cant click into them or anything, when I click the boxes it just makes a noise and wont let me fill any of the 4 boxes that are ticked.

What am I doing wrong ? I have tried uninstalling and installing again, also have a VPN on the machine I am trying to use it on, could this be the problem ? have tried turning it off and doesn't make any difference its also a windows 8 machine

If anyone can please help I would appreciate it as a little sad I cant get it to work

D

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    this is a known problem of your dpi settings within windows. You somehow
    changed font or dpi settings. This causes problems on some fields to be
    filled correctly. You see the font not being displayed there correctly
    then. If you change it to the default settings (dpi especially) then it
    should work fine.

• Hi Sven

Many thanks for that, fixed it now and can now re grow my hair lol !

For anyone else having this problem I resolved it by right clicking the desktop then going to personalise settings, clicking display bottom left and then unchecking the box, which said let me choose my own display settings or words to that effect, asked me to sign out and back in and then it worked fine, can now click in the boxes

D