Skip to content

Loaded 2/52 URLs from site lists - is this normal?

I'm fairly new to GSA and trying to get to grips with it. I found that scraping with GSA was not producing very good results so I have bought a list and I have turned off scraping in GSA and am now trying just using the list.

I'm getting lots of submissions but very few verifications which is much like before. I'm seeing messages like this:

Loaded 2/52 URL's from site lists
Loaded 9/26 URL's from site lists
Loaded 0/0 URL's from site lists
Loaded 3/24 URL's from site lists

Could somebody explain how this works? I assume the 0/0 means that there are simply no sites for that particular engine but what about the others. If there are 52 sites, why does it only load 2 of them? Is that normal or is there a problem?

Many thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It loads 52 URLs but from those URLs, just 2 are new and can be used, the rest was submitted before.
  • Thanks for the reply. It's odd, because this is the first time I have used the list. Could it mean that the list is not very good?
    possible, I don't know what you bought. Just use the build in scrapper for first? It's not that bad.
  • When I tried the build in scraper I had terrible results, maybe 5 links per day having it running for hours. I really don't know what I'm doing wrong!
    post some log lines?
  • Okay I shall post some tomorrow when I start it afresh. It seems to have slowed right down to nothing at the moment.
  • edited November 2014
    Hi Sven,

I ran my project again this morning with brand new emails and nothing has posted. This is the first 100 lines:

something is wrong with your connection. You don't seem to use proxies? If you do, check them if they actually work, else its your internet setup / firewall.
  • I have 30 private proxies from buyproxies and I've tested them again and they are fine. Do I need to specifically enable GSA in my firewall somehow?
  • edited November 2014
    Okay I have found the firewall settings and both SER & Captcha Breaker are set to allow in there. I removed all proxies, reloaded my private ones, re-tested them and removed a couple that were not working. I also set the HTML timeout to 3000 for testing (saw that in another thread). I have an extremely fast 38 Megabit internet connection but this is all I am getting:

yea all seems to be blocked in one or the other way. even if firewall is set to allow it, there can still be some anti virus program or other things blocking it. Im sorry but you have to check your connection more carefully.

Also maybe try to uncheck options->advanced->Detect internet connection problems and stop/restart projects

• What exactly do you mean by "check your connection more carefully"? I have already disabled that option. 
    do you use proxies? I guess they are not working as they should then or something else is blocking access to the internet. Try to disable proxies shortly and see if you still get a lot "download failed (aborted)" messages.