Skip to content

Anyone Getting This Message

I am running a large blog comment list and I keep getting the following message in GSA Captcha Breaker: "We're sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries.  To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.  For more details visit www.google.com/recaptcha/securityhelp."  This message appears in the captcha window.

I believe this message is coming from Google PR check.  I cannot get any verified link because GSA Captcha Breaker cannot solve this captcha.  Anyone have a solution to this problem.

@Sven

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @SuperSEO That's coming from Recaptcha. Let me guess, you're trying to get comment links from blogspot engine correct?
  • @Trevor_Bandura Yes I am trying to get comment links from blogspot engine.  Is there a way for GSA CB to solve these captchas or any settings I can tweak to avoid this message?  I would like to solve these captchas without purchasing additional captcha services if possible.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited November 2014
    @SuperSEO To tell you the truth, I have no idea how some people get as many blogspot comment links and at the same time they say only CB solves the captchas.

All blogspot uses ReCaptcha and CB does not solve those you need an OCR or better yet, a human solve captcha service.

I have tried adding these to my list service but they kill my proxies just way to fast. If anyone says they can build a list with ONLY CB and they have thousands of blogspot comment links, I call 100% BS on that. Something strange is going on there for sure.

I'm sure you know what i'm trying to say.