Skip to content

GSA & Cpanel email creation templates

Hi guys,

I want to contribute to this fine software and made a small tutorial to make your life easier. 

I made two templates:

1. Gsa mail creation
2. Cpanel mail creation

With these two templates you can create thousands of emails with a few mouse clicks.

STEP 1.

Go to your cpanel (I use Hostagtor) and create a subdomain (example mail.yourdomain.com)
Done.

STEP 2. 

Open up GSA mail creator template.xlsx
Fill in your subdomain details including your pop server setup.

STEP 3.

Use scrapebox or some other tool to create Names and copy them in the GSA mail creator template.xlsx

By now you have your Emails ready and in column J you have your Emails ready for importing into GSA

Step 4.

Open example_email.xls and copy the details from GSA mail creator template.xlsx

Step 5.

Open your cpanel and import your example_email.xls and create your Emails.

Step 6.

Go to your GSA mail creator template.xlsx and copy to clipboard any amount of emails from column J

Open GSA SER select projects and import your emails.

FINISHED .

REMEMBER ALWAYS USE SUBDOMAIN (As with time it will get blacklisted, then you can simply delete it and create another one)

I made an example for 1000 accounts.

Never pay for emails again !

Get better success rates when posting links!

This emails can be used by other software too !

Feel free to ask any questions.

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Thanks. Will try this out and see if it helps.
  • Go ahead, once you get the hang of it, you will be an email creator expert :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Thanks for your share
  • When blacklisting appears it goes on the top level domain, subdomain does not help to pass it. 
  • @dariobl From my experience, domain blacklisting happens when you send unsolicited emails.

These emails are only used to post links and therefore don't get blacklisted on that level.

I'm not 100% sure, but I have never got my domains blacklisted from posting links spamming from about 200K links / day.

• Very good tip in deed. I'm afraid it'll affect my server reponse and thus my page load speed but will report on this later on after a first running test
  • they mostly not block incoming email, I use this method to create email account for a while now 
  • yeah, awesome will try it now