Skip to content

Quick questions regarding custom captcha retry and feature request

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Hey Sven,

awesome to include a custom retry for captchas, one question though: will it overwrite the retry amount that is set in the global options?

I.E. if I want to set up a campaign that solely uses 1st service (in this case: captcha sniper) with 15 custom retries. While at the same time i have 5 retries in the global options set for my 1st service and 1 retry for my 2nd service (DBC).

Also another feature request:

Would it be possible to include an option to "run list x times" without haven to clear url history/url cache/duplicating project. We solely work with our own scraped lists and sometimes its annoying to always reload list. It'd be great if we can have a feature that runs an externally loaded list once and as soon as it is out of targets, it will clean url history, cache and run the list again, etc. Maybe something like the captcha option: "Custom List Retry x times"?

Cheers

Comments

• thumbs up your feature request.  
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @mmtj - there is a feature where you can view "left over target url's", but you have to go into each project to see it. What about if it was added as an extra column (removable for those don't care), that shows left over target url's? Then you can quickly scan over your projects and see which needs attention. 

• edited January 2013
    I'm not talking about left over URLs, I don't really care about those. I mean re-running an externally loaded list more than once, without having to clear history/cache or duplicate the project.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

>will it overwrite the retry amount that is set in the global options?

yes of course.

Next version has an option to ignore the "already parsed" message and submit to pages that previously faild somehow.

• edited January 2013
    Awesome, also a way to re-run the list again automatically? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    no automatic way to re-run it sorry.