Can Scrape Facebook User Email?

Hi, can GSA ES scrape Facebook User Email? or anybody in this room done it? thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    It can login to facebook and scan for people leaving emails on there posts. But of course the email used for an account is not visible and scanable.
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    Hi boss thanks for answer,

The basic concep is like here facebookidscraper[dot]com, as we know there a lot of potential people in FB. I hope you can add new features like this in GSA ES.
    This is facebook ID Scraper , a software to search and extract unique user ID's from facebook pages(Exports ID's of people who have liked pages,commented or liked page posts),groups, posts and events to a CSV file and convert it to Facebook Emails.You can import Emails CSV easily to facebook power editor to get custom audience.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Accepted Answer
    convert ids back to emails...well I have my doubts that this is working. It would work then everyone on facebook is showing his email?
    yes it working I test already or you can download and try their trial version. I think it's good for GSA ES if can scraper FB UID + convert ID to email.
  • Accepted Answer
    What would be the advantage in having 1000s facebooks emails ? do they work for spam?
    paquitao007 for custom audience FB ads or whatever you want :D
  • edited June 2016
    haryono 
    I bought the FB softwarein 2014 with the lifetime licence. Now It was updated and after update it ask me to pay 29 dollars but before I paid 50 dollars. I contacted the support already 5 times in last 2 weeks but they dont answer me and also not activate the tool What to do now?
    I don't see it very serious that they waiting that a pay again money for something i paid already.

Or is there some another problem?