Skip to content

Occasional popup questions instead of captcha

edited August 2012 in Need Help

Sorry if this was asked before.
I have these kind of popups which aren't regular captcha images. Is there a way to assign them to 3rd party service or just to disable them?

Comments

• OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    EDIT: Sorry @S321, it must have been the "popup-question"-reflex that caused my answer.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

The software does solve many of these questions already and keeps answered questions in mind.

If you use de-captcher.com as a captcha provider, it is also asked. De-captcher is the only one that answers these type of questions as well.

• Does it save the answers you make for the future?
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    Yes, it saves the answers and many answers are pre-saved by GSA already.

1) Is there a way to send the questions to de-captcher from the "unanswered question"-file?
    This would be the easiest to get answers for collected sets of unanswered questions.
    (Hint: Delete duplicate lines in that file first with notepad++ before you send them the questions, if possible)

• edited August 2012
    +1 for Ozz feature request about saving it (then I'm willing to pay the expensive 6$/1000 for a little time). Also how should we provide now these answers? My "unanswered question" file is getting large. Is there a simple "editor" coming to answer the questions or should we write it directly to the file (if yes, how)?
  • click the "edit" button nearby the "save questions to file"-folder and double click the question to give the answer manually.

if you can send the file to de-captcher eventually you should delete the duplicates with notepad++  and the textFX-plugin first (download it if you haven't it installed).

@Ozz I could do that, but I don't really want to lose money on it :/

And I don't trust the answers, right now the program only saves the answers if the submission was successful, else it throws them away as it can not be sure if the answer was wrong or something else.

• Any chance to solve these?

Sicherheitscode:* YrJZL Sicherheitscode bestätigen
    Validation Code:* 028f3 Enter Validation Code
    Validatiecode:* rp4jm Validatiecode invoeren
    A valid email is mandatory to register Please type this word backwards: 38abyg73 Enter the code you see above

I uploaded a list with mostly english filtered questions to pastebin. http://pastebin.com/Kept47TN
    Maybe someone wants to solve them ;) :-h
  • Thanks for the instructions @Ozz. I 'overlooked them. I'll filter and upload mine too. This is something everybody can do and improove the quality of captcha-solving with this kind of question/answers.

@Sven: I don't think he meant you should spend money on this, only if anybody is using de-captcher it should save the answers for everyone for this kind of questions.

@Ozz if you knew where the mentioned questions come from, we could add like...

[auto_fill_question]

type=extract

front=Validation Code:*|Validatiecode:*|Sicherheitscode:*

back=" "

default=%question%

• Please type this word backwards seems to be TikiWiki: 
    http://erikjalajas.com/tr/trunk/tiki-register.php

Validation Code I suppose it is PHPfusion guestbook but I can't find an example with a textcaptcha.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    What if we got a few people together to all use a certain service like De-Captcher and then got GSA to remember the capchas and the answers that were correctly solved by DeCaptcher? Maybe daily it automatcially sends Sven a list of these correctly solved capchas (from De-captcher) that then go into the program updates or maybe a capcha file update? So when other users come across these capchas, it already knows the answer? Not even sure if this is possible, but would be very nice!
  • feel free to send Sven your answers-DB if you are using De-Captcher.

options -> advanced -> edit -> send us your DB
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ozz - can we automate it? I am using ShaniBPO as per the videos from @S4ntos. I'm happy to use a different service if it will help. 

Can I send the ShaniBPO answers?
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    <Can I send the ShaniBPO answers?
    sven answered this question in this thread already.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Ozz - I see it now. Sorry.