Skip to content

GSA Ser slows down with an error

Hello All,

Since 2 days I am seeing this message which reduces Ser to only 1 thread. I then have to restart Ser and start the project again. The message is:-
no engine matches - http://error.hostinger.eu?

Any ideas on how to tackle this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please post a longer log.
  • Hello Sven,

I think I figured it out. I think i may not have removed duplicate urls hence the error. The other list that i ran worked fine :)

In any case, what is a longer log & how to find it?

On a separate note, I am currently experiencing a lot of 'no engine matches'
    I read on the forum that i can add more footprints to Ser. But adding footprints will only help if I scrape target urls only through Ser, correct? I am currently scraping target from Scrapebox. If, what I understood is true then how would I solve the issue of 'no engine matches'

Thanks!
    well for that I would need details of the URL where you get that message.
  • edited October 2014
    Hello Sven,

I have pasted the log file below. Is that what you need?

naw, this log is too much. I will need an URL where you think SER should have detected an engine to post to.
  • Oops! Sorry for the log. I guess I am in no man's land. The answer to what you just asked whether i think Ser should have detected an engine is: I really dont know. 
    I thought that Ser has many many engines & would post to just about anything.

Is there a way to analyze?

I am lost!
    Well no, thats not true. I add new engines all the time and if you find something useful, I can add it as well. But of course you will get many sites that do not allow posting at all.