Skip to content

How Do I Delete 'Catalyst Web CMS' Posts?

Hi All,

I have built lot of backlinks from 'Catalyst Web CMS' platform for my money site. Now, I want to delete all backlinks using user/pass from this platform.

Please could any one tell me how could I delete backlinks  ( user / post ) from 'Catalyst Web CMS' platform.

Looking to hear from you soon,

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    if you want to remove only catalyst web cms,create a duplicate project, show verified urls,right click and choose select engines,select other engines apart from catalyst web cms,delete them,and you will be left with catalyst web cms,then change status to (active remove links) this will remove all the links left..Hope this helps :)
  • Hi,

I have done same process and GSA still not removing backlinks from 'Catalyst Web CMS'. I am so worried about that why GSA is not removing backlinks from 'Catalyst Web CMS' platform.

Please tell me how could I remove these backlinks from 'Catalyst Web CMS' platform Via GSA or manually?

Thank you

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm you are right, that engine does not allow any deleting of your done posts. At least I see no button to edit or delete made posts. If you see something like the let me know and I add it to the script.
  • Yes Sven,

There is not any option to DELETED OR EDIT posts from 'Catalyst Web CMS' engines in GSA. That would be great if you do so. Actually, I built bulk of backlinks from this platform 'Catalyst Web CMS' and received un-natural links warning from Google. Then I tried to remove these backlinks via GSA but not found any way or method to do so.

So, that would be great if you could add delete or edit post button to get rid from backlinks from 'Catalyst Web CMS' platform as quick as possible.

Please let me know if you need further information from me, I would love to provide.

Looking forward a quick reply from you soon,

Thank you,
    Khalid
    The problem is the platform itself....I don't see any way to remove/edit things when being logged in using the browser.
  • Then how we could delete or edit post from this engines?
    Grrrr read again my previous 2 posts.
  • xdigitalxdigital South Florida, United States
    edited October 2014
    @Khalid In other words, if you can't edit or delete the posts manually, then GSA SER cannot do it automatically. He logged into the platform using a browser, but was unable to find a way to edit/delete posts. 
    If there's not a way, then you may be stuck with the backlinks. But, if you find a way to edit/delete the posts, then let Sven know and he'll add it to the script. 
  • Yes xdigital,  I have added all backlinks into disavow but I want to get rid these backlinks manually, I also tried to find the way to delete or edit these post but not found.

I will let you know if I found any way to delete or edit posts from this engine.

Thank you,
    Khalid