Skip to content

Question about monthly "fresh" proxies... Are they new or recycled?

Since a couple of weeks I'm using both private proxies and shared proxies. My intention is to change completely proxies, from shared to private.

But in these 2/3 weeks I don't see so many differences between shared and private, anyway I have a big doubt about the meaning of "fresh" proxies.

For what I've seen with my proxies providers, every month they change the proxies and send a new pack of fresh proxies.

So the question is: are they new proxies, just created, or are they proxies of another buyer that now pass to me? (recycled)

Because when we use shared proxies and sometime some of them are dead, or blocked, or blacklisted, or "no engine matches" or simply not working well, we can think that even if we are using them in a good manner, the other people that share the proxies with us maybe are burning them.
But when we use private proxies and again some proxies are not perfectely working in the same way as the shared, wtf? I mean, is it possible that the providers use always the same proxies, and in the end of the month we simply get proxies that the month before they were used (or even burnt) by other buyer, or every month the provider trash the proxies and they create new, real fresh ones and give them to us?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I would think they are recycled as you mentioned but I'm not 100% sure. Maybe a proxy provider will come in here and answer this.
  • Pretty sure proxy providers lease the IP's then get busted for what they are doing with them then lease another bunch under a new name each month.
  • Private proxies is a myth some will be good and some will be dead. You need to buy more than you actually need so that you get enough working ones. Test providers and you will eventually find good ones but they may not last long before you will need another provider (2-3 months) Nature of game I'm afraid. Tip - steer clear of what everyone else is using (buy proxies, proxyhub. ..)
  • Thanks for the replies.

So, besides of testing new providers, private or shared are better?

As i said on the OP, till now I don't see so many differences between them... (I'm using both)
  • If you are making money with your sites then private are better than shared. Depends who your provider is like I said. Don't believe the hype!