Skip to content

How to rank these days :(

Hey guys, it seems like anything i do with gsa is ranking well, then i start getting diminishing returns on my links. Anyone with a working stategy help me out? Usually i do it like this, Tell me if i am doing it wrong and how you would fix it. 

Teir 1 (links to money site)  = Web2.0/articles/ only with pics in the articles related to the post.
teir 2 = Everything accept DOC share and videos linking to those links 

I used to have good success running campaigns like this. Now o days i cant rank for low 0 a month search terms HELP ME!

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If you can't rank for 0 a month search terms I'd say its more to do with your on-page SEO then off page. For really low comp keywords like that you can usually just optimize your page/site for that keyword and rank pretty easily or at least get pretty close to the first page.

Start with checking your on-page SEO.
  • @s4nt0s Not literally, my onpage seo is pretty good. I follow im pretty up to date with the way my content is set up not to be over optimized. Do you like the way i set up my teirs? any suggestions?
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Building links to inner-pages seems to be doing the trick for me right now. This means no thin-affiliate sites. Fill that site with some decent content!
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    To rank these days or in any day, follow your competitors with the same speed they are running.

Checklist the following factors:

i) Check the backlink creation velocity of your competitors from AHREFS.com and see how many months did they take to make total backlinks for their page. Divide your backlink duration plan for at least 2-4 months. Making links in a short period of time will never let you rank as most people do.

ii) Use readable and unique content for the Tier-1. Use Kontent Machine to generate highly spin nested kontent for Tier-2. Use contextual settings for that.

iii) Once you are done with point (ii) after a month, start getting PBN and Guest Post links. Make sure they are highly private. Best if you own one.

I have been able to rank well with the above strategies now on domains like rebelmouse, youtube and EMD. Recently my EMDs have been hit. But they are not sent out side 100. They are gradually getting back.