Skip to content

LPM dropped from 50 to 1 after moving to a new VPS after 4 months of not using SER - Same Config

Hi,

The title basically explains everything. 4 months ago I was using GSA SER on a VPS that was half as powerful (2GB RAM, Dual Core) as my current one (4GB RAM, Quad Core, 1Gbps). I mainly use the current one for scraping domains but tried GSA SER for a project and tried building contextual tier 1s and mass tier 2's including almost all types of links. Earlier, I used to get around 50LPM using public proxies. I use the same setup and I basically copy pasted the old ROAMING folder from Administrator > App Data into the new VPS so I retained all the old projects and lists etc.

I even bought a private list from someone I know who doesn't sell to the public, yet the LPM is never beyond 2. I use Captcha Sniper but even tried Death By Captcha and after solving 1.5K Captchas using DbC it yielded me only one verified link.

What could go wrong?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Are you using the same version of SER also, or an updated one?
  • I'm using the latest version of SER.
    What version were you using when it was all working good?
  • I don't quite remember, but it was some .6x, now it's like .8x or .9x maybe.
  • penumbrapenumbra Antarctica
    edited October 2014
    Which server provider you use? And model of CPU pls. BTW do u see a lot of error messages in log?
  • CheapWindowsVPS.com, Quad Core, 4GB.

BTW, not much errors. Submission to Verification ratio for articles is like 500-1000 submissions per verification. Captcha doesn't seem to be the issue either as I tried DbC too.
    I have noticed a huge drop in contextual links from the last few updates. I'm still trying to figure out what the problem might be.

You said that you copy pasted the old ROAMING folder. Maybe just make a backup of all your projects and settings, totally uninstall SER and make a clean install. Then just restore your projects and settings.
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    who/where are you getting the public proxies from? how often do you change them? public proxies usually lasts for couple of minutes! maybe thats what giving you less LPM?