Skip to content

Captcha Breaker failing bigtime today?

I am blasting away with SER, and I noticed that CB seems to be failing just about every captcha thrown at it for some reason.

It is saying the following:

GIF unknown using ShowNews [N/A] (0 types matched)
Unable to solve

Basically the image looks like a bunch of tiny dots that form an actual word. It is kinda faint. Is this a new type of captcha that CB isn't setup for yet?

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well seems to be like that indeed. Show a screenshot please.
  • I would, but there is no option to upload one lol! I don't wanna save it to a webhost/server just to show it. Can I email it to you?
    use some free hoster like rghost.net and send me the url in pm.
  • Why don't you just download jing it free.. You can snap five minute videos and take pictures quickly. You get free i think 1 gigs storage and when you take a picture or video it auto saves the link to clipboard to be shared while hosting it for you.

It has saved me a lot of time.

while im on subject

Sven is there a way  when showing urls to copy them time clipboard to be pasted somewhere else like easier to sent to indexer whithout having to save file and then search for file to then upload to indexer or add to backlink tracking software for example.

@backlinkaddict there is a popup menu on every url you see (verified in project, last xyz verified) where you can send the URLs directly to indexing services.
  • I know that but say you want to just copy it to clipboard quickly for other tasks do you have to save as file then upload?
  • Like export to clipboard?

copy url...that should be in every url popup as well.