Skip to content

is captecha sniper disabled from gsa

i don't know why my  captcha sniper is not working on  my GSA, is it that it has been disabled from using GSA or am the one with the wrong settings, for those using captecha sniper let me know if it is working or not

if it is working how can i best activate it with GSA yet it is working perfectly well with other of my tool pls need help here

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Even though I sometimes want to disable this bugged program in SER, I never touched it. CS should work fine as always within SER.
  • I wouldn't blame you sven. If I was in your position I would disable function :) but that's just me.
    Just imagine if I would do that....that Mikey would go even more insane (if thats possible at all).
  • I know there have been word of war going between sven and owner of captecha sniper even right from BHW till now, i think is high time they both put a stop to this, cos in future i see it having negative effect on users using CS and GSA

Well thats wrong.

The only guy talking there (mostly BS as usual) is the CS guy. I don't even see a need to reply there. Just read the stuff he writes. I even want people to see it and get a clue what he talks there. I never replied there. @s4nt0s did one and he made a point. Nothing to add to this really.