Skip to content

What is a reasonable expectation for verified links?

So I imported all of the contextual lists from Ron's red list manually (about 1.5 weeks after it was released), and disabled the global site list within my projects, so that I could just blast to the contextual sites, going through the entire list(s) from start to finish.

When all was said and done, there was about 8,000 urls, and I imported those into 2 projects (each project got the full list of 8,000 urls).

I imported fresh yahoo email accounts, and I removed the old ones that I had used previously. Also, I only checked "Wiki/Article/Social Network" for the box that says "where to submit".

I also only selected "Anchor Text, Articles, Articles-Wiki" in the box where it says "What links to build" within the project options (as per your Ron's advice within his user guide, at least when just building contextual links".

I had cb + deathbycaptcha solving my captchas, and they have a really high success rate (and that was definitely working, and it did in fact lower my DBC balance after doing the blast :)

I have 10 buyproxies.org proxies, and I set no restrictions on how many links SER builds.

Anyways, when all was said and done, I only ended up with about 300 verified links for each of the two projects. And I noticed that the log/messages seemed to give a lot of errors, mostly stuff like "No Engine Matches".

I didn't have time to even read the full message(s), because it flies by so fast, and then there is no way to even open the full log when it is done :(

So is that normal to only get about 300 verifieds, after blasting to the 8,000 or so contextual engine URLS (from Ron's "red list", which is excellent btw)

So basically the actual true success rate was only about 3.5% - 4% or so....

I'm fine with that, if that is the case, but I just want to make sure that I didn't mess something up or do something wrong :)

Comments

• I am having very similar results. Only 10% of contextual links get verified! and with eventual link loss, sometimes no links get built for.a project at all. Without duplicating contextual projects, I'm not getting any kind of reliable results. Would be really nice if the pros like @ron @loopline‌ @gooner @2Take2‌ @Satans_Apprentice‌ would comment on this. Is this to be expected with a verified list? I read an old post where @ron mentioned that heavily spammed websites are less likely to get more verified links. Does this still apply?
  • edited October 2014
    damn, if you are getting 10% verified with contextual links, then you are doing way better than me.

Are you using rons list, or your own?

And how many proxies do you use?

And how many yahoo email accounts do you use per project??  (im just using 2 per project)
  • When lists are released, the web sites inside gets spammed abnormally fast, that leads to sites suspensions and shutting down within few days, therefore you get those errors. Besides that, it's the fact that lists contains a lot of invalid links, some domains are even expired long time ago. Best way is to generate lists by your self. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Monie - I want to say it was Brandon that made a comment about two weeks ago in a thread here where he said that you could take a brand new list that you just verified today, run it tomorrow, and only 50% of the same links will post. And this was with his own list not sold or shared to anybody.

Part of it is sites getting hit suddenly with a surge. But I have also gone to sites where SER suddenly can't make a link - and I go to it manually - and you can make a link. I can't explain it.

What I do know is that I use a list for typically 2 weeks or longer and I make a boatload of links on unique domains - over time. I think a lot of this sorts itself out, but there are so many variables, I couldn't possibly begin to isolate the cause.