Skip to content

How to get links indexed?

GSA SER is great at creating links, but how do you get them indexed?  I am looking forward to the input from the people on this forum about all the different methods used to get backlinks indexed.

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Build links to your links or purchase a service.
  • Let them index naturally, backlink your backlinks or use a indexing service.

I used Instant Link Indexer with great results.
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    Express Indexer
    Instant Link Indexer
    Indexifixation
    One hour indexing

They all provide API's for GSA SER and option to dripfeed
  • Instant link indexer vote from me easy to use dashboard to keep track of them and afforbale if your getting started its 15 bucks for the month for 500 links a day... Even if you build more you can set it in gsa to send say only pr < 2 to indexer
  • Can I get feedback as to which backlink indexing service is the best with respect to results and price?
  • I like instant link indexer starts at 500 links a days for under 15 bucks and I send pr above 0 to service to index good links quickly.. Then let the rest get found naturally It seems that way right be fore rankings start to dive it gets balance out with the nofollow-lower pr stuff :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @SuperSEO - If you were that super, you would already have gone to each sales thread (hint), looked at the pricing and features, and made a decision like everyone else. Everyone is going to tout there service as best. They are all good. Just pick one. 
  • Yeah I like to test everything myself I spend more time testing things then I'd care to admit.. Services come and go and become more or less affective as things change which they do constantly... What it all boils down to is your strategy..
    If your strategy is no good it really doesn't matter where you send your links :)