Skip to content

Having GSA SER submit verified links to instantlinkindexer.com automatically

I just start having SER submit my verified urls to instantlinkindexer.com automatically. It seems to work fine, BUT for some reason it only submitted 1,001 links to instantlinkindexer, then it appears that it stopped, several hours ago.

I have the 5,000 links/day plan with instantlinkindexer, and it says that I can submit 4,000 more links today... so it definitely didn't hit the cap for instantlinkindexer... not even close in fact.

Is there some sort of limit/cap on how many links/day GSA SER can submit to instantlinkindexer per day? And if so, is there a way that I can change that limit?

I definitely had more than 1,000 verified URLS with GSA SER today.... but it just up and stopped submitting them to instantlinkindexer after it hit 1,000 basically :(

Comments

• edited October 2014
    its simple! you should purchase higher plan from instantlinkindexer.com if you want more links to be index.
  • but it didn't come anywhere near hitting my daily link limit :)
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Nope, if theres a bug or something thats one thing - but GSA has no limits on link creation/submission to indexing services wired into it.
  • It must have been a one-time glitch. It has been working just fine ever since :)
  • This happened to me as well.

For some reason,  GSA just stops submitting links to indexing services.    I have the million + URL plan.  and I get to around 500-800k per day, but last few days or since the 12th.  It's only hitting 99k and I know i'm building more links than that.