Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited January 2014
    Express Indexer is growing rapidly. With growth it is important to maintain reliability which is currently on point.

There isn't any indexing services on the internet that provides the same customer service, customer experience and user interface for such a low price.

You may think you can obtain more credits elsewhere for a cheaper price, but if you really take a look at what you will be receiving from an Express Indexer subscription, your credits rollover each month and you have no daily limitations, This service speaks volumes for the customers who have now been loyal for 3 months since launch.

- 1,000,000 credits for $35.77 / 2,000,000 credits for $70.77 / 4,500,000 credits for $134.77
    - Unlimited daily submissions (submit 1,000 today or submit 200,000 tommorrow)
    - Rollover credits (if you don't use all your credits quota, you keep them for the following month)
    - Download & View (Express Indexer keeps your records of submissions for 30 days so you can view them)
    - Drip feeding option (set up and name your drip campaigns from the web interface)
    - Name your submissions (Effective when setting up a drip fed campaign, give your batch a custom name)
    - API (API integrates easily into GSA SER and Back Link monitor and other popular SEO tools)
    - API Drip (Set your API drip option, this allows all API remote submissions to be dripped)
    - Email notifications (This option lets you know what is happening on a daily basis by emailing you.)
    - 60% instant index rates which increase to 80% just after 14 days of submission.

There isn't another indexing service that gives you all this functionality and reliability which is so affordable and tied up all into one small fee.

Get your subscription today.
    http://www.expressindexer.com/
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited October 2014
    Im sorry that this thread is so messed up. The database somehow crashed and this is all I could save on discussions about this service.
    No probs @sven, thanks for sorting it out :)

Just wanted to let people know that I have no set up an affiliate program for the service, you can register for an account here: Express Indexer - Affiliates

Thanks guys.
    Tim
    The bonus LPM guide is up for grabs again, offer re-open for this week.

see this thread for details: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/12160/do-you-want-stats-like-this-after-just-11-hours-of-running#latest
  • Whether this Bonus still available...I am planning to buy $35.99package tomorrow..

Yes, the LpM guide is ongoing now.
    edited December 2014
    Back-end upgrade completed now.

Just wanted to let everyone know we're integrated in quite a few SEO tools;

- GSA SER
    - FCS Networker
    - Back Link Monitor
    - SEnuker XCR
    - No Hands SEO
    - RankWyz

If we don't support your tool or a tool you use, let us know and we'll work on getting it integrated.

• Any discounts available ?
    Hello @everyone.

It's Christmas time and I'd like to put up a festive offer for you all.

As of today and all the way upto December 31st, Everyone that purchases a plan will receive 50% free credits added onto their purchase, extra credit amounts are based on your package subscriptions.

This means, if you purchase the 'Platinum Package' you will receive 500,000 extra free credits! These credits will also remain on your account forever, until you use them.

• So with the Platinum Package, all 1.5M credits (inclusive of extra free ones) will remain until they're all used up, correct?

And is the LPM guide included in the offer too?
    edited December 2014
    Yes @bangkoklad that's correct, bearing in mind you still would need the smallest plan to keep your account at least active so you can use all of your 1.5 million credits.

LPM guide is an ongoing tips guide, so yes, just send us an email and we'll be sure to send it back to you once payment is confirmed.

This is a great deal we've set up at the moment for everyone, 50% more credits added to all plans! Massive savings bringing you into the new year, don't miss it, stock up on your credits now!

edited December 2014
    I know you are probably busy with the festive period but I needed to let you know that I'm doing a great special offer that will save you some money entering the new year! I'll keep it brief, from now up until December 31st (New years eve) I am giving away an additional 50% extra credits for free for every plan you purchase! I will list the plans/extra credits below.

Express Red - $16.99 for 15,000 credits + 7,500 = 22,500 credits!

Express Blue - $26.99 for 35,000 credits + 17,500 = 52,500 credits!

Express Pink - $35.99 for 75,000 credits + 35,500 = 112,500 credits!

Express Purple - $37.99 for 150,000 credits + 75,000 = 225,000 credits!

Express Green - $40.99 for 300,000 credits + 150,000 = 450,000 credits!

Express Yellow - $44.99 for 600,000 credits + 300,000 = 900,000 credits!

Express Platinum - $48.99 for 1,000,000 credits + 500,000 = 1,500,000 credits!

You will receive the number of credits that are displayed in RED for the exact same prices for your first month!
  • Just signed up for the express red, do the bonus credits get added later? thanks
    Hello @Defective2003‌ yes, the bonus credits are added manually, you should have yours now.

Thank you for try the service! :)
  • @Tim89 - Nice offer. Just subbed for the Platinum package.
    Thank you @OldFusser‌ bonus credits added!
    Thank you @OldFusser‌ bonus credits added!
    Two days left for the Christmas bonus 50% extra credits remaining!
    All bonus credits have been given out as of now, everything is up to date.

Today's the last day for the 50% extra credits so make sure you make the most of this offer tonight because tomorrow, this offer ends.

Have a happy new year everyone!
    Hey guys, I have put together a guide showing you how to completely uninstall + reinstall an older version of SER. I have provided my installation file for the version I am using so you can test it also. I put together a few tips in another document which should help you out if you do not have a large verified sitelist.

This guide will be available for existing customers that are on at least the Express Blue plan and also to new customers who have at least signed up to the Express Blue package.

If you are an existing customer on the Express Blue plan or above and you would like this guide, simply email us to confirm your member details and we will send the guide to you.

New customers who purchase the Express Blue plan or above will automatically receive the guide once your PayPal payment has been processed (Please allow upto 24 hours for PayPal to process your payment.)

Tim89.
    edited February 2015
    Hello people,

Just a quick note to everyone who is using EI.

I'm currently going through a major server upgrade which may temporarily interrupt service for a few minutes at different intervals, please bare with me I am migrating to another server.

All user files are also being transferred, this means the "my urls" section may not display your previous submissions, but they will return within a couple of days due to the transfer, so don't worry.

Actual service status should only be interrupted for a few minutes and should be fine, I just thought I'd let everyone know, just in case you see things disappearing/reappearing on your dashboard.

I will announce it here once it has been fully upgraded/migrated, thanks for your patience peeps, appreciate it.
    Migration complete, service is running as normal.

• edited February 2015
    Subscibed last week and although I haven't done an indexing test yet (SB 1 & 2 have been scraping 24/7), it's funny to see how my contextuals are absolutely dominating page 3 and up within a day for the low comp long-tails. I'm using absolutely gibberish content as well (non-English), so it's definitely getting a portion of absolute crap content indexed very fast. Normally it takes 1-2 weeks before I see those popping up so in that respect I'm very impressed.

Can't comment on ranking differences yet, but so far so good. 

Thanks for the feedback rogerke, appreciate it!
    Added further indexing support for the following search engines:

Yandex, Baidu, Bing and DuckDuckGo and Yahoo.

• Hi want let you know sign up today, waiting for verification mail! 1million package!
    Hello @puntoGT I have manually activated your account now, it should be ready for your purchase!

If you need any further assistance please contact us using the contact form and we will get right back to you :)
    If anyone requires a desktop tool application for submitting your URLs directly from your desktop, please PM me.
    Get your links indexed and make that spam count! Indexing your links and increase your ranks, it's just that simple!

- keep your leftover credits if you don't use them!
    - set up your drip campaigns and let them get processed on autopilot!
    - API integrates easily into SER!
    - Stand alone desktop application for massive submissions! (email me if required)
    - Works amazingly well for churn and burn sites by getting your spam crawled and indexed.

Test churn and burn site two weeks since starting SER projects:

Results will definitely differ from person to person, this is down to your strategy, but this sort of thing is still very much achievable.

Get started here

• Getting ready to switch to this service from OneHourIndexer.co.... Pretty high volume at 30-50K links a day. I'll keep the thread posted.