Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• by "link checking" do you mean live link checking or index checking? if you had both i would be on board in a second.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited October 2013
    It means, live link index checking.

This is all in process to be rolled out in the near future.

Your urls will be presented to you and you will be able to see its index status.

Which means you can leave scrapebox to scrape, while you can use our service to check your link indexing status all on autopilot.
  • Indexing status would be pretty awesome.
    edited October 2013
    In preparation for our API release, EVERYONE now has credits in their accounts, subscribers have 8x the amount of credits, you will just need to log in to check how many! ;)

http://www.expressindexer.com/
  • Nice one I got 4k links.
    No problems ;)
    Our API has been completed.

I have passed the details onto Sven and awaiting integration!

Thanks guys for supporting us.

For anyone that wishes to sign up now, you can do it here: http://www.expressindexer.com/
  • awesome look forward to it.
    edited October 2013
    Now that the API is completed on our end, We have started changing the way your credits are available to you.

At the moment, it is set up on a roll-over per day allowance, so you only receive your package limit per day, however by the end of the day, we will change this to monthly limits, meaning..

If you sign up to the $200 package which is 16,000 urls daily, you will receive your total monthly allowance of 480,000 submissions as soon as you make payment, this makes it easier so you don't have to keep visiting daily to submit your links and also you will not "lose" your allowance!

This makes it even more better when plugged into GSA and streamlines the indexing submission process so you can simply fly-by.
    edited October 2013
    More packages have now been added as some people were requesting larger amounts.

check them out by logging in and click either the package button or upgrade button.

http://www.expressindexer.com/

with these additional packages, if you purchase the highest package which is an allowance of 65,000 credits/day, you could index up to 30,000 links GUARANTEED, per day.
  • edited October 2013
    http://www.expressindexer.com/api.php link on main page, when i click - error 
    {"status":"400","content":"Bad Request"} 

30 000 links per day indexation GUARANTEED???? So if I buy that package, you will guarantee what 30 000 per day will indexed in google?

Index this link http://transtats.bts.gov/exit.asp?URL=http://dmoz.org and I will your client for sure.
    Hi @mafcra

You don't need to access that page, you just need your API key which is on your dashboard.
    edited October 2013
    @mafcra I can appreciate that you are subscriber for a different service which in also on this forum, this does not mean you should visit my thread and try to initiate bad vibes amoungst my customers.

Behave, or just continue using your service you have subb'd to, which means you don't need to visit this thread.

I have provided a functional dashboard, an API, and working automated packages within a week, when I say I will implement things, I do.

I promise my customers what I am able to deliver and I made numerous upgrade features in this thread that will be introduced, I provide a value for money indexing service, the more links you push through my service, the more that will get indexed.

Many thanks
  • i just was interested in your word "guaranteed". If it true it makes your service much better than any others. But you not answered this question.
    edited October 2013
    @mafcra.

Well, the service you are currently with state they have seen "100% indexing rates" when this is impossible, but they do add "depending on your links" which is quite humorous to say the least.

Why don't you question their train of wording, before you come into my thread and question mine.

I have diverted my attention to you for far too long now, I have customers to attend to.
  • i was interested if you offering something better. But i must to say i not like tone of your answers. bye.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    Made an account : user name : nawshale

Currently im on indexfication let see this if this great then i can switch to this. What do you recomnd for T1 ..Is that safe to index with this service t1 ? if yes then how long (Drip feed)?
  • Guys, I'm not here to pump some service up, or bust another down, but this is the best indexing service I've ever used, hands down (and I've used like a dozen). Try it yourself (if he is still providing the free 500):

1. Sign up and copy and paste your links. Click submit.

2. After 4-5 minutes, go here (this is the most reliable, albeit slow free index checking service):

3. Start crying from happiness. You'll see most of your links indexed in 5-10 minutes. I left UltimateIndexer (that I wrote a post about here) in a heartbeat after I saw the results here. It really is that simple. You've got nothing to lose. 

By the way, I'm not affiliated in any way, shape or form with Tim.
    Thanks @jurky3fo I just can't stand people that aren't even subbed to this service and put it down!

@nawshale please activate your account by clicking the link in your email, it might be in your junk folder.
    By the way guys, credit turn over times are changing as we speak, you will now be given all your credits at once depending on your package type, customers who have packages already, your credits will relate to the day you subscribed and simply will minus for the days you've used already, you will not lose out.

Hopefully @Sven can roll out an update which includes Express Indexer within GSA, then everyone should be ready to go!

Enjoy..
    @nawshale I would suggest only sending around 20-30 tier 1 links, per day.

Tier 2s and above you have mass submit, this is fine to do and should not negatively affect your rankings.

Drip feeding option is the next on our list.
  • @tim89 sorry but to clarify, if you get the 500 a day plan you actually get 15k in your acct and they can be used in a day or over a month??
    @davbel That is correct, it has all been done now, those with subscriptions now have all their credits for the month. you are free to use them as you please from 30 days since you made payment.
    edited October 2013
    Ok guys, for people who forgot their passwords earlier on, there is a forgot password link on the login box now.

Just to keep you guys updated on the API integration..

I have spoken to Sven and apparently he said he was on holiday today and he is out of the office until Monday, so I'm guessing our API will be postponed till Monday unfortunately.. I'm torn as much as you..

weird, I know..

• edited October 2013
    So you have time to improve your "pre-sales service". But not answer me, you have diverted your attention to me for far too long now, You have customers to attend to. 
  • I don't want to be the negative guy in the room, but I have been keeping track of 125 links I submitted to your service 3days ago. 90 of them got indexed for 2 days, but today only 5 are indexed.

Content is articles, wikis etc. made with KM.

Not an unhappy customer (I have the 2k package) just saying that Google might be catching on.
    @claus10

They will be indexed, 3 days is really to early to diagnose problems mate, can you report back in around a weeks time please?
  • @Tim89 Just to be on the same page.

They WERE indexed, now they are not.

But I will keep monitoring them, that was the purpose of it all :-)
    edited October 2013
    thanks @claus10
    edited October 2013
    @claus10 Yes, links become indexed and deindexed many times prior to actually "bedding in" the index properly, as these links are mass submitted and indexed straight away, it is only natural that they will all become or appear to become deindexed at the same time, because they were submitted at the sametime, therefore they are going through the same process at the same time, if you know what I mean, they will appear indexed again.

I'm almost certain this search engine process has been put in place due to many factors but mainly for spammers, at the end of the day, what this dexindexing time is providing, is a chance for webmasters to clean up any unwanted pages on their sites, the search engines allow webmasters to clean up spam, afterall what is the point for a search engine indexing your link when anything could happen to it in the first 10 days, it could get deleted, your link source could go down.. etc.

All of your links are being put through the same process at once, actually seeing your index rates drop rapidly during the first 1-5 days is perfectly fine and means the search egines are re-evaluating your link, the sooner that happens, the sooner it'll be permanently indexed, which is what you want at the end of the day.. Naturally, links could take anywhere in the regions of 40 - 60 days to prove a permanent place in search engines indexes.

This is what my service does, it speeds up that process to get your links indexed cutting those 40 - 60 day time frames down to 10 - 15 days, by indexing them, this, to my knowledge is what an indexing service is supposed to do, What is the point in paying for an indexing service that does nothing, and your links remain non-indexed after days and days.

This has been tested and proven, with case studies such as mexikens, where he goes in detail about daily index rates from day 1 to 10+ and even to this day, it's still at 70% indexed and those links were sent to me on the 19.09.2013, those links dropped serverely in indexing rate too for the initial 5 - 10 days.

Additionally, a link would be more considerable to search engines if it was indexed, when you submit your links through my service, almost instantly, this happens for around 40 - 60% of your links, which means, that those links and any links after that, that becomes indexed, has more of a chance remaining in the index.

Hopefully, Through testing, if I am able to find a strategy that bypasses this re-evaluation phase of indexing, I will be sure to implement this, but personally speaking, I think a 70% index rate after ten days for around 500 links is quite good, if not the best around at the moment.

Also to any people that are sitting on the fence about my service, ask yourselves this question;

Why would I have invested quite a lot of my time setting this all up if it did not work, I have dedicated time and resources to getting this going this past week, there would be no reason otherwise.

I primarily started this up solely for providing a very good price for your indexing and to actually provide that indexing service to you all, I have tested this stratey for quite a while and also used this method for my own online businesses, I'm aiming to improve the service to you by introducing stat checking features in future and will maintain my service to you all, that's for sure, when you sign up to expressindexer.com, your investing in an indexing service that strives for more, not a sub par standard service that uses dropbox to pass customers links to and throw.