Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Hi @Tim89 is the official site is down? went to submit some back-links but shows "Problem Loading Page" error.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    hey @antonyalston Ive just logged on for the day and seen this also, I'm on the case but it appears to be an issue with the hosting provider. sorry for the inconvenience, I am speaking with them at the moment.
    edited November 2017
    UPDATE: I have to apologise for this brief period of downtime, EI uses quite a few dedicated servers simultaneously to function and it seems as one of these servers is going through an internal upgrade therefore it has been taken down for backup and installation purposes, I have spoken directly with the engineer on the case and he has confirmed that as soon as the backup & upgrade has been carried out, the server will be active again, during this period, the main website and my emails will be down (it just so happens that this server is the server that hosts the main site/email) so I can not receive any customer emails, if you have any queries, please feel free to write them here on this thread or PM me.
    again, I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

As EI is primarily focused on the GSA SER forum, please feel free to pass or point others to this notice if you can, appreciated.

/Tim
    UPDATE: The server has now been fixed, you may still suffer from some slow loading times but this is because of a 12 hour backlog of submissions. Please allow a couple of hours for things to become more stable.
  • could you send me a coupon? I want test your service
  • The last few weeks it seems nothing is getting indexed. No matter what links I put in nothing indexes. I've tried all different types. Has your method stopped working?
    @erikabdulaziz I'm sorry, I don't offer promo codes.

@tjghost12 I'd be happy to take a look at your submissions, email me using the websites contact form.
    There may have been some customers who have noticed a low indexing rate within the last few days, this was due to the server downtime we had a week or so ago. 

If you think you were effected by this then please feel free to contact me.
  • So indexing rate is back to normal now? I'm thinking about signing up again
    To maintain a high level of service and expectations to all customers, I will be increasing package prices this month, customers who are already on a plan will not be effected by this change, only if you cancel your subscription and resubscribe further down the road, these prices will not be available to subscribe to. 

I am posting this here here within the sales thread to allow for some time for potential customers, if you are wanting to try EI, I suggest picking up a plan before the prices go up!
    @redrays yes, back to normal.
    Prices have increased to keep up with the overhead that is required. Notice of price increases were given in my previous post on November 18th.

If you are currently subscribed to a plan, you have nothing to fear, your package price is locked in, until you decide to cancel your subscription.

EI still provides crazy indexing results for mass bulk URLs, a perfect pair up with GSA SER or any PBN systems.

Make your links count, get them indexed, get that ROI.

Hi guys, I hope you're all sitting back enjoying this festive period for those who do celebrate.

I want to show a quick random index check I took for a batch of URLs submitted a little over 24 hours ago, check the results below;

These results are of various different URLs, some PBNs some SER and some Web 2.0s.

Express Indexer is the best online indexing tool available, no doubt, We are unbeatable in terms of link numbers and indexing rates.

Now for the Christmas special, as you all know, our prices recently changed, for this reason and for the rest of this monthly only, SER forum members will receive double the credits they purchase, any plan purchase from now to the end of the month, I will personally double up your credit(s).

To everyone, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The best point of contact for me would be to use the contact form on the website.

If you're not already registered with my service then feel free to try it out for yourself! Now would be the best chance with the double up of credits!

Express Indexer keeps its track record with maintaining great Google indexing results, for this month only, double up on credits with any plan you purchase!

I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas had a wonderful day!

Double up credits offer still applies until 2018! Any new subscription will automatically obtain an additional 100% of your purchased credits! Don't miss this opportunity to stack up on credits!

Massive update pushed through just now.

Improved index rates across all platforms.

EI is undoubtedly the best mass indexing service available that actually works!

Guys, honestly, do not waste your money on indexers that DO, NOT, WORK.

Spend your money wisely, do it right first time.

Express Indexer giving the best index rates available online right now, boost your SEO campaigns by speeding up your indexing process and profit quicker.

If you're looking to churn and burn, get mass link indexing within a matter of days to create that viral effect then ride the waves! or set a drip feed to your requirements for that slow and steady route, either way, EI make your links count!

Minor update made last night to increase overall indexing rates even further.

If you don't have an account, make sure you register!

Great indexing results at affordable price ranges!

• Just signed up 10-15 minutes ago and never got the email so I cant login to the acct to order.
    @JamieB34 Not a problem, I will manually activate your account. 

for faster replies, please use the contact form on the website.
    edited March 2018
    FYI: An update was rolled out on the 6th March, in order to counter a slight change Google made to their indexing, this was successful and everyone who was suffering from issues prior to this date has been resolved, I strongly suggest that you re-submit your URLs. Please note, if you have submitted drip campaigns and they are set to drip for dates after the 7th of March, these will be fine and you will not need to resubmit anything, the only URLs that would most likely need resubmitting are the URLs with instant processing.

For anyone who would like a service that works, feel free to join!

Need to index your links?

Do you need an indexer that mass indexes lots of back links? Give Express Indexer a try!

Check these results out, after only 12 hours from submission, all types of links.

12 hours! Currently indexing at a near 100% after a few days!
    If you're an SEO, you know that a non-indexed link is practically worthless.
    Get them indexed!

Free trials are now available for new sign ups after so many requests, please feel free to register and use the contact form requesting the trial quoting your username.

If you're building mass page websites and you want them indexed ASAP without spending funds on captcha costs or proxies? Express Indexer currently indexes these types of links within a matter of days, make those savings and be smart!

• Mate, is your indexer still working? in the past few weeks, I've got none of submitted links indexed.
    @Tim89 yes, it's working just fine... What type of links are you submitting? Have you tried resubmitting them?
  • @Tim89 I am afraid it happens to all types of backlinks. It happens across the board (check other forums). Indexing is very difficult now.