Skip to content

Sitelists problem

LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
edited January 2013 in Bugs

With site lists enabled, Im getting a lot of this

Loaded 0/29 URLs from site lists

Loaded 0/319 URLs from site lists

etc etc

It seems that very few sites get get used at present, even if you have hundreds of sites listed in each one

Comments

• It's a common problem unfortunately. I get this, even if i remove the platform text files from within my global list folders, so that the only text files present are the ones that correspond to the selected platforms within the project itself. The best way to deal with it, is to delete history/cache from my understanding.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    there is no problem really. this 0/xyz simply means that all loaded sites from your site lists are handled by the project in the past. IF you think it can submit to them again, clear the target url history.
  • edited January 2013
    Not sure about anyone else, but the problem I'm having is that this occurs very early into my submission run, and stays that way for a long time. 

For example, i create a new project, and begin it's submission run using the global site list. My identified site list folder is currently over 2GB with all duplicate URLs removed. However, after roughly 4000- 5000 verifications, i'll begin to get many of the 'loaded x/x urls from site lists' message, and it stays this way until i stop the project, clear url history, and then start the project again. If i didn't do this, i would get very few new submissions, at least compared to the number i get after i've cleared the target history. 

If my global site list was small in size, i'd understand, as the list could be exhausted by this time, but it seems as though there are many more urls that could still be submitted to considering the size of my folder, yet it doesn't seem to many many more new submissions until i clear the history every 4000-5000 new verifications or so.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    I have had to disable using sitelists for now