Skip to content

To many errors since this morning

Hi

Since this morning i am having a lot of sockerror connection refused errors... the program is not posting almost any link... i switched 3-4 proxy list and it didn't help and the proxies are 100% fine... also i tried to switch a few lists and it didn't change as well. i also tried to lower the thread number to as low as 50 and it didn't help...

it looks like a global problem...

i upgraded both SER and CB last evening and let it run, it looked great but when i came to it this morning it was almost 100% fails... 

any idea if it's due to the latest updates? or any other idea that can help?

Comments

• I had a ton of "socket connection" errors.  I thought it was GSA or my proxies.  In fact, I posted a thread on it.

Then I looked in the log, the URL saying it had a socket error and actually went to that URL.

Low and behold, there was no site there, or no page.. I tested IE on my VPS and could get anywhere else but not a lot of the links in my Verified packet.

Bottom line, it wasn't GSA, or my proxies.  The URL really was bad. 

Just wondering if you've checked the actual URLs that GSA is saying is having a socket error?  I have a ton of them but truthfully the URLs aren't actually valid.

If you can get to the sites.. well that's a different story.
  • Hi

I tried with several lists and all reacts the same...