Skip to content

Two GSA Copies (This is not the question about how many licenses you can have!)

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited August 2012 in Need Help
Questions:
1) What's the best procedure for running GSA on two VPS's?
2) Do you use dropbox and sync the submitted, verified and identified folders? This way both setups have access to global site lists? OR do you merge them once per month?
3) Do you use one copy to scrape and one to post? Or do you split your projects down the middle and run 50% on one VPS and the other 50% on the 2nd VPS?

Tagged:

Comments

• 1. I have 2 VPS and i'm running 2 GSA license.

VPS A - i use CS with ShaniBPO and mainly for crating backlink with PR1> and OBL 100<
    VPS B - i use only CS and creating backlink for the tier1 with no setting PR dan OBL on the options

2. I just copy and paste the link manually

3. I use both software to posting... i didn;t use the scrape options.

Maybe other can share their method so we can see what is the best way to use it...

NOTE: after i have GSA i decided to cancel my dripfeedlink account. Cause GSA can drip the backlink to my site. Great tool... also i decided to cancel my linklicious account cause GSA can do the commenting for me for indexing my backlink... Awesome...

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Is there anybody who is using dropbox to link the verified, identified and submitted site lists?

@Ozz, @Bytefaker, @S4ntos - any advice on how to set it up on 2 VPS's?

Thanks!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Wish I could help with that. I'm not using dropbox to share folders so I'm not too experienced with it.