Skip to content

MY SOFTWARE WON'T OPEN - NEW UPDATE 1.20 CRASHED MY SOFTWARE!!!

I went to open the GSA URL Redirect PRO software this morning to do some link building and it prompted me to do an update. I finished the update and now the software won't open. I even reset my computer and it still won't open. Can anyone shed some light on this? 

I think GSA should either refund my money or give me a new download link for the software because this is bullshit!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yea you wrote such things already by email...and not just one email but like 4. One gets worse then the other, first a notice, then a refund scream then rude talking. Just think about time zones. It's almost 8pm here and well I fixed the issue already. So keep calm and not going wild like that. It's rediculous. I do my best to fix my mist
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited September 2014
    @Beyondpro

Sven wont say it, because hes probably busy fixing one issue or another that someone reported - or working on some new upgrades to his software.

He does that, because he provides the best customer service I've ever seen in this industry.

But I can say it - because I'm his customer, and dont have to act like your always right. If it had been days or weeks since this problem started, maybe complaining would make sense. Even then, being rude does not - but either way, the point I was getting at, is that..

Well..

You, @Beyondpro are a dick, and need to chill out.
  • Haha! Funny! I second that! Sven is seriously the coolest programmer I've dealt with so far!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks all. Anyway sorted it out with @BeyondPro privately so no hard feelings ;)