Skip to content

GSA and how to use spinned Article

I have gone over a few guides and tutorials but I have some questions about using a spinned article. 

I wrote a 900 word article and then spinned it by the word and sentence in The Best Spinner. I checked it's uniqueness and it was mostly 80s and 90s. I go to GSA and manually enter the article (with all the spintext) . I started my project and after a few minutes I get a message saying that "I ran out of articles" and I need to add more. Did GSA see the article I entered as only one article? Did it automatically spin the article and use the generated articles on the article submission sites? How many times does it spin the article?

I'm a bit confused. I don't know if I entered the spinned article correctly or if I should have generated 500 articles in The Best Spinner and brought those in to GSA.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    each added article is seen as one, no matter how much spin syntax you use. If youa re sure that this article would produce unique content even used more than once, you can use that in the "dupechecking" option to specify a different number than 1.
  • Thanks for the response.

So most people generate the seperate articles from their spinner program and then import them into the article manager as individual articles?
    no, most people use several articles, spinned and do not use the dupe checking option at all.
  • OK, that makes sense. If you don't have dupechecking option then it will continue to use the article but because of the spin syntax it would (in theory) be generating a different article and uploading to the different article submission sites.
    correct