Skip to content

How to use GSA SER Wisely

Hi,

It is really a troublesome even there are many articles, tutorial and members here forum telling about GSA SER, I am still not finding the right and best guide and tutorial to use the GSA SER tool wisely.

I have purchased GSA SER, Captcha Breaker and I do have 10 Private Proxies monthly which is shared and purchased at Buyproxies.org. There are 3 things I do have but not sure how to use the tool properly. I did tried to blast link to dummy sites like many said to create a verified lists etc., but not able to generate as much as I could.

Many of them say that if GSA used properly with care even linking direclty to money site it can help to boost ranking. Yes, after all even Matt says that links are still the fundamental aspect of ranking. Why there isn't any proper guide, there are guide given out FREE by top internet marketer like Mathewwoodward, Jacob etc., but even those tutorial either have limited information or does not tell the main secret as each of such tutorials is created to build their own list.

I am really looking for answer is it possible for me to get the best results with what I have GSA, Captcha Breaker and 10 private proxies, if yes the what is the best startegy to build links and how to get the links indexed.?

Regards

Comments

• @meraghu No one is going to tell you complete secret behind their success, if they do then it might not work in future. So we have to experiment and find our own secret sauce, I had 4 years of SEO experience working in a company but now none of those techniques work and experimenting for past 1 year yet to find a perfect step by step.
  • Thanks, so do you say that the GSA tool, may not work in present condition. If yes then did you tried and got success with the same? I really have purchased this tool very recently but now I am thinking that I just wasted my money as there is no way to either get refund or to use the tool.

So just want to know at least if anyone has been successful with GSA in the recent scenario.?
  • This video tutorial is quite extensive on all the features of GSA that includes the tips, tricks and opinions of using the software for various purposes.

http://sertips.com/

There is a seperate tutorial on the same site about only using high PR backlinks with GSA.

I'm doing exactly what you are doing.  Trying to use it slowly, wisely and build up high PR backlinks.  It's tough.  I am still learning.
  • Thanks

I shall go through the details, just want to use the Tool and get the best of it at the same need to be safe from G :) as well.
  • U need to buy a verified list. For indexing use an indexer service, or build backlinks to your backlinks. GSA was definitely not designed with intuition in mind, but its actually easy to use when you get over the learning curve. 
  • @mooton, thanks where can I get a good verified list if you have source then do share so that I can check and try to buy if I could. I do not have much in hand to invest in many other tools like indexer or something, all I have to do is just play around with what I ahve GSA, Captcha, Private Proxy and KM 3

Thanks.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @meraghu - We (my team and i) also have a bunch of free tutorials - Sign up on our site to get access.
  • starting with a purchased verified list will get you going, after which you will know exactly what needs to be done. You made a good purchase, now take the next step.
  • @meraghu the materials from the serlists team are a good place to start but I think patience and an inquisitive mind are what is needed.
  • @gooner I could not find the place to sign up on your website. I did checked serlists.com but I could not find anything to sign up for tutorials. But I could see Verified Lists but it has been sold out...

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    @meraghu - Just scroll down a little and look on the right. Cheers