Skip to content

A bug where you can't see properly the amount of links indexed

This bug has been there for a long time, and I don't know how to bypass that. As you can see, I can't see any more than last 3 digits of the number. I think the checkbox 'space' is dragged all the way to the numbers so the numbers go behind it unfortunately.. any way to fix this?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thanks. Next version will fix it.
  • thanks @Sven appreciated.
  • I always thought that the index checking was not working. Every time I tried it, I get 0 results as indexed, but checking by scrapebox I can see most of link indexed....
    How do you use it @mynameis940 ?
  • @peterperseo never happened to me to be honest. If it says 0, it's 0 I guess? But I have the GSA SEO Indexer option checked inside each project's Settings' Options and as well in the global options option in GSA SER.
  • No, I told you that on SER it says 0 but checking by Scrapebox it say me the right indexing (most of links).

For @Sven
    When (e.g. in a project of 13 ulrs) I try the button "Index Check" on the table Show Urls > Verified, I always get the answer:
    Indexed 0/13 URLs (13 Untested)

but if I check the same urls by scrapebox, I get the right indexing status (9 indexed, 4 non indexed).

What is wrong?
    Thanks

I don't own scrpaebox so I have no clue how they check the indexing. I do a search on google with the URL itself. If it's indexed, I would get a link, else nothing.
  • edited September 2014
    @Sven
    Yes, I know, but if you see the message I get (14 untested) it seems that something is not working... or I'm doing smething wrong.

See this image

I select a project, later Show Urls > Verified and I push "Index Check", but it doesn't work.

"Untested" means that SER is not testing the urls.

Anyway I see that the screenshot of @mynameis940 on the first message that it's different...

Is there another way to index the verified urls by SER?

Thanks @Sven

FOr @mynameis940
    How do you check the ulrs indexed? I mean, where in Ser? Your screenshot is different of mine...
    how do you do the index check? By domain or URL ?
    I fixed several problems on this part in the current version. Please update and report back.
  • @Sven
    THanks for the help, I spent lot of time now testing this feature (indexing) with many urls, and also comparing the results with the results of Scrapebox and the result of the manual Google check (typing on google site:url).

Now it works better, at least I get results and SER really checks all the urls of a project, but these results are still not perfect.
    I made test with groups of 15-25 urls (webs 2.0), and the results are always different with the 2 tools and google. I also discovered that also scrapebox make errors, some site are indexed for it but not for google, and viceversa.

Anyway thanks again!