Skip to content

I just cant get it done!

#GOOGLESUCKS!

I need to figure out some working method, because I cant seem to rank anything! :/ can someone help

I have 

GSA SER 
GSA Indexer
GSA Captcha Breaker
GSA URL Redirect Pro
BEAST VPS... 

I have all the resources to rank and bank!

Comments

• edited September 2014
    I'm pretty sure there are no magical 'methods' to rank with SEO... if someone had exact steps to get ranked, he wouldn't share for free on a public board. What kinda niches are you in? What is the competition like?
  • Game Niches, competition is not high at all.
  • Then you are doing something wrong.  Change what you are doing and try again. 
  • Ive changed it up multiple times, it's just not working man.. 
  • Then if you want help, you'll need to detail what you've been doing. 

We won't spoon-feed you, but some may want to help once we know what you're doing.
  • I agree with @davbel, you should be more specific with your questions, many people complain about not being given an answer, but they usually ask too broad questions, such as 'how do I rank', 'tell me ur methods of ranking' etc. No one can answer that to be honest, it's too broad, there are way too many conditions, therefore you need to try different things and when you have any problems doing anything specific, feel free to ask for help.
  • edited September 2014
    Do you have a list? I am using a few lists I bought from serlists.com.

I have tried moving to to 70% exact match anchors, but I do not use EMD's or exact match page titles.

My latest experiment is to use only PR 1 and above domains and the following link types:

article, forum, wiki, web 2.0, social bookmark, microblog, social network

Might try using trackback and blog comment too.

I also send it all to the incredibleindexer.

150 verified links per day.

I am only going after keywords in the 500-1000 a month range though.

Have seen some positive movements.

I think we should try and help each other as much as possible on this forum by the way.
  • @mooton have you gotten on page 1 with these settings? 
    And no i dont have a list i just have accumulated a list ..  
  • I have with one keyword, but its only a few hundred per month, but I get long tails too and most importantly it converts.

The rest are showing improvements.
  • Hi @mooton, by doing what you are doing and from what I understand, those main keywords that you are actively going after are not ranking on top of google yet, but you do get the resulting long tail keywords ranked, is that what is happening to you?

Or are long tail keywords part of your anchor text mix that you throw into GSA SER to get them to rank?

Also, do you do spun articles for those tier 1 links that you link directly to your money site? Or do you only use non-spun articles like those generated from articlebuilder only?

So far, my results for using GSA SER since May/June 2014 has been discouraging, as the most I've ranked for my targeted keywords is to page 5, never beyond that. Not sure if this is the latest google update in play, the sandbox update. Have you been noticing this as well for your own sites?
  • Yes, for the past couple months i cannot rank. For Articles I dont spin. 
  • @qwiz I am getting very positive movements for main main keywords, only one is on first page right now. 

I do put long tails in, but since I put my main anchor as a high percentage, I got better results. 

I am at 70% main anchor now and I am encouraged by the results.

I use 20 spun articles from Kontent Machine.

How many searches per month are the keyword yoru going for?
  • @mooton, the searches that I am going for are in the 1000 per month, and they are local searches. Results has been fluctuating anywhere between page 6 to page 15. More in the 100+ positions.

But my anchor text ratio for my main keywords are just 5% at most, as I want to bypass the over-optimization penalty.

How long have you been doing 70% main anchor text for your projects?
  • @mooton‌ can you screenshot your anchor text %? I just want to see how you set it up. You cn block the words and keywords..
  • @qwiz r u doing exact match domains or page titles? U might as well already have an over-opt penalty because u aint ranking anyways. 

I've got an EMD at 70% exact match and that half way up page 2, only been trying to rank it about a month.

I send 250 tier 1's to it a day and set tier 2 so it can have 5 accounts per site to I have got about 50k tier 2's and 2k tier 1's.

You cant keep doing things the same and expecting things to change, I'd say you are being way to cautious with your anchor text ratio.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    edited September 2014
    Sometimes too many exact match anchors can give you false-positive results, you'll get stuck on page two for a long time until you've fixed the problem.

Try diluting your tier 1 profile by running additional campaigns for variations of your target keywords, then build a tier 2 and 3 to those, while doing that, simultaneously continue to build tier 2 and 3 links to your exact match tier 1 links.

Also link types are going to play a factor in your rankings too, I'm giving away a LpM boosting guide along with an indexing plan which might help you or add some more information into your strategy.