Skip to content

Do i put my money site or tier 1 on GSA?

I read multiple times that GSA SER should only be used with tier 2 links. I am on the middle of a 2 hour tutorial and i am just confused about something about starting up a campaign. So far i have a moneysite, a tier 1 website with 5 posts on blogspot, and 3 more blogspots with 1 post. 
My question is, do i start the campaign with my tier 1 websites since i made them manually? If i do, do i include all the tier 1 websites in 1 campaign using EDIT ALL URLS?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Stop believing all you read ;) The tool can easily be used for your money site as well. However I would indeed maybe use some more filters on that project and of course quality content as well as skip none contextual engines.
  • GSA's versibility is amazing.
    I only use GSA for seo even tho i have most seo competitor tools.
    I first heard about GSA and purchase it 2 and a half years ago. Been using it ever since for tier 1-2-3++, so it works very well promoting money sites if you set it right.
  • Thanks for the answers guys i scrounged around a bit for info before responding so i dont look like an idiot but id like some confirmation. To properly include tier 1 links in to moneysite, i include these settings:

•  contextual only
    • dofollow only
    • pr3+
    • articles, web2, and wiki only
    • 5 articles in spintax format (wordai turing) in article manager
    some more question
    • do i just put the domain in the url? or should i check random url and include domain.com/page1 domain.com/page2
    • when i make tier 2 for this campaign, how can i include the websites i manually made to link to?
    • If my tier 2 campaign ran overnight and only has 1 verified, is increasing the broadness of keywords the fix?
    Thanks guys,
    Sven, its hard not to believe what i read or watch since its the only way i can learn this software since there isnt really an official guide or tutorial :( And its really hard to choose which tutorial to watch because they all have different settings and dont really teach concepts. However, i know that once i feel the holes, ill have a eureka moment because this tool is so powerful
  • edited September 2014
    Addie im offering gsa seo and general seo consultations at $100. Let me know what you decide. I am doing internet marketing for the past 8-9 years. This would be skype consultation + teamviewer + support from me everytime you need it.