Skip to content

I am really stuck with GSA SER

I admit I am a newbie, but I have tried using information supplied by people who are far more knowledgeable on this software and I still cant get it to work properly. So I am posting this in the hope that there maybe somebody that has experienced something similar to what I am going through and can point me in the right direction.

I am putting the lists I have purchased into my identified folder and have set up the three projects I have to read from this folder and add them to my verified folder if a link is successful. I have been advised that the lists I have purchased do not have recaptchas but as well as GSA CB I also have Captchatronix to catch any that have slipped through the net. I have followed all of the suggested settings for the options and projects and they all seem to be correct. I am using either mailcatch, spamavert or spambog email addresses.

When I click on start, I immediately get a flurry of links but they all appear to be URL shorteners. The software then simply slows down to a crawl and only sends recaptchas to GSA CB (which are sent on to captchatronix) and basically I am getting about 1 link every 10 minutes. When I investigate the captchas that are being sent it appears that GSA SER is sending the same sites over and over again almost as if it is stuck in a loop and not actually looking at my identified folder (which has 470,000 targets in it).

I raised the problem with the people I bought the lists from and they suggested I upload the identified lists into each project and that did solve the problem, but it only led to about 15,000 links from the last list of over 100,000 verified items which we all agreed wasn't particularly good. I was hoping that I would be able to get GSA SER working as it has been suggested to me that it can so the number of links can increase.

I am running GSA SER on a VPS purchased from OVH (I have  adedicated machine that I split into 4 VPSs). It was suggested to me that it may be the VPS that is causing the problem, so over the weekend I installed GSA SER onto another VPS but I am still having the same issues.

I think that is pretty much everything. Any suggestions would be gratefully welcomed.

Kind regards,

Ian

Comments

• Oh, I should add that I have 20 semi-dedicated proxies from BuyProxies and I am running 100 threads.
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    Well Ian, the issue is that there could be a lot of issues.  :) 

Can you post a screenshot or ideally a video that shows the platforms/cms that you are posting to and then also the options tab, from top to bottom. 

You could test by creating a test project.  This will help you eliminate a bunch of things quickly and then you can work backwards.  So first you check every platform on the left.  If you like you can uncheck the adult video.  For example when I build my verified AA lists I use every platform except adult video. 

Then under options make sure you have it set to continuously post to targets even if failed before. Also check "try to always place an url with an anchor text in descroptions/comments"

Uncheck all search engines of course.  Make sure you have the urls urls from blogal site lists ef enabled and have that set to the identified folder, if thats what your using. 

Uncheck the analse and post to competitor backlinks and "use urls linking on same verified url (supported by some engines only)" 

choose if you want to allow posting on same site again.

On Type of backlinks to create, right click and choose check all.  Don't touch any filter under "filter urls".  This is a test project, use a fake url and fake keywords and anchors, but don't set any filter.  These can kill your success rates.  The only thing you do in this section is to enalbe every backlink type, like I said with the right click and check all. 

Fill in whatever else you need, articles, at least 10 working emails and all data needed on data tab.  If you don't have pictures, documents, videos etc... just use the free samples in windows or go download some public ones from google. 

Under Program options and advanced make sure your global identified folder is pointed at that folder with your AA lists in it.  Then under filter pick something for a website size, I do like 75MB but you could probably do 50 or 35 and be fine.  But for the test try setting it to at least 50. 

You can turn off indexing because this is a test.  Make sure catpahs are setup and test them.  Make sure proxies are setup and test them. Also on the submission tab set your timeout to 180 or higher. Pick how many threads you want to use and then also make sure you r set to use private proxies for submissions etc...

Also you should probably go back into your project options and test those email addresses to make sure they work. 

Then hit start and let it go.  Remember the point of this test is to see how many verified links you can get.  Not how fast of a LpM you can get etc....

Then post back and @loopline me so I can get pinged and let me know how it went and we can adjust course from there. 

Thanked by 1Duyld1996