Skip to content

can't get bookmarks to submit

im using the trial right now to see if i like GSA but i can't get any bookmarks to submit. i bought a verified list to try it out with so i know my list is legit but when i try to submit the bookmarks every site says Submitted and none say verified. when i look at the submitted links they all say awaiting account verification. im using hotmail accounts that send spam to the inbox so email isn't an issue. im at a complete loss on what to do from here to get this program to work

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    turn the project status to verify emails only and let it run. Maybe it shows some errors on email login?
  • i was able to figure out what the issue was thank you!

have one more question.

is there a way to set it up to just create accounts and then use only those accounts for posting?

for example- lets say i have 1000 sites, i first want to create accounts on all those sites, and use the sites with successfull account creation for all future posting. i don't want GSA to keep trying to create accounts every time i run a blast, i just want it to use only pre existing accounts for posting to speed it up.

thanks
  • Then make sure continuously post to site if failed (something like that) is unchecked. Other than that, GSA will know it failed, and won't try again.
  • if i import already created accounts do it run the project as only submission for all the sites?

thanks in advance
    @mdsurf yes if you import accounts and say yes when asked to also import urls, then it will login and submit.
  • one last question, i was looking at captcha breaker, how well does it do with difficult to solve captchas like re-captcha?
    recaptcha is solved with 12% only. But it solves a lot other captchas and will safe you a lot money compared when using captcha services.