Skip to content

Is there a difference using 4 T2 pointed to 2 T1 instead of 2 T2? Same for T3

Ok, I try to explain  :D

2 questions

a) reducing the projects
For some moneysite, I have 2 T1:  T1 (web 2.0) and t1 (Contestual). Each one of them has 2 T2 pointed at them (T2 contestual and T2 Junk), and each T2 contestual has one unique T3 pointed to it (T3 contestual+junk). The total is 8 projects for 1 website (2 T1, 2 T2 contestual, 2 T2 Junk, 2 T3 mix).

Is there any difference (resources, memory, effectiveness, LPM, what else) if a merge the duplicate tiers? So I will have only 5 projects and not 8 (2 T1, 2 T2 and 1 T3). For example in this case the T2 contestual will point to T1 webs and T1 Contestual, and so on.

b) different money sites of the same niche
Same question in the case I have 2 or more websites for the same niche. What happen if I merge and unify the T2 and T3 of different moneysites? The content I'm posting is of the same niche, so it's compatible.

The final and more important question is: it's ok to save resources of SER and VPS, but the quality and quantity of posting is IMHO more important.

What do you suggest me to do? Pros & Cons? :-?

Thanks

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    I understand what you are saying. The pros are you will obviously save a bunch of unnecessary projects.

The biggest con I can think of is that your linkbuilding will be the same across two websites. In essence, you have assigned much of the same fate to both websites. So if one website fails (doesn't rank well), then the other website will likely not rank well too.

I run a lot of websites in the same niches, and I definitely believe that it is important to not just vary the links, but to vary the linkbuilding approaches. The more different variations you have, the more varied the results. It just allows you to narrow down what seems to be working.
  • Ok, I understand. Good decision!

So I think for the question a) I will merge similar projects of the same website, but for the question b) I will keep separate the projects.

Thanks a lot for the help!