Skip to content

**NEW!** Real Time Verified GSA Auto Approve Lists - 300K+ per month - site lists [by loopline] **

Comments

• looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    @blackhat
    I would venture to guess that most sellers are "dodgy" because what your asking is basically useless and misrepresentative of the truth.  For example here is 1 project I have

http://s19.postimg.org/q683j8m2b/123.jpg

But I have many projects per server and I have many servers, all producing lists.  I use multiple methods of list production and use some projects only for particular methods and/or platforms or types of engines.  So no 1 project is going to give you a accurate detail or picture. 

What your asking for is much less helpful and informative then the current live stats.  This is especially true on a service like mine vs a 1 off list, because I constantly filter out dead targets and add new ones. 

Anyway the screenshot is above, for the little that its worth. 
  • Hi matt, sent you an email :) kindly reply
  • Hi matt,

Im having 0 verified submission.. Its running for 12 hours already.. I have set to a very low obl around 50 and high pr around 3 and tick the avoid subdomian and no follow..

I am also getting no forms at all.. How can i avoid no forms?

• firstly, thanks for showing the stats. Secondly, the show graph tool is anything but useless. Unlike showing a a list of platforms with inflated numbers of targets (which is truly useless), the show graph option actually shows the success rate, number of uniques, and the breakdown of engines. It's called PROOF that at one point or another, the list had the success rate and stats that are advertised. by your logic, even "current stats" are useless because you're constantly filtering out dead targets and adding new ones. anyways, i'm not here to argue, just trying to find someone that can back up what they claim.
  • Hey loopline. Kindly reply to my email its now 42 hours. I am getting a lot of login failed.. With your lists.. All contextuals
    @blackhat
    I don't follow your logic, I guess thats not how I look at it.  But if it works for you then more power to you.  

@Molex
    Those are fairly aggressive filters, is your PR filter on the domain or the url?

No forms just happen sometimes, if the page doesn't load, if the target is down/dies/changes cms to one thats nto compatible etc.. 

login failed sounds like the account is created but then you can't login.  This could happen for various reasons.  It could be your proxies being blocked or their geo local, it could be the account data is bad, it could be that you changed something in the project. 

Are you getting login failed for your email accounts or your actual link building targets or? 
  • Hmm im using reverseproxies. It changes proxies every 10 mins.. Do you suggest this? And also with regards email i have changed it to a new email from @BanditIM‌ nokia mails..

Well @loopline‌ my filters are set to url not domain as i find it much more relevant to metrics this days compare to domain.. Whats your advice?
    @Molex
     Well using a PR 3+ url filter is going to nuke out most contextual targets.  I mean I don't know what url GSA uses from the CMS to determine the PR, but I would venture to guess its the starting url. 

So when I create the list I build a test link on a given domain, say domain xyz.com  With a contextual target its going to create its own sub page for me so like

xyz.com/loopline/post1.htm

that xyz.com/loopline/post1.htm is brand new and is not going to have pr, especially since google has said there may never be another pr udpate and pr is near or over a year since its been updated in the first place. 

That aside, if you set it at a url filter then GSA is likely going to check to see if that newly created page by me has a pr 3+ and it will not so then it will not post to it.  So by setting contextual targets to PR3+ on url level you effectively filter every single contextual target out right there, so your success rate is going to be extremely low at best. 
  • @loopline

it seems the organization of the folder has become quite chaotic. Before the list was broken down by platform and lists were grouped together like this. For example, all Blog Comment lists were kept together in the folder.

It's not like that at all now. After looking through the file list it seems there are random text files in there possibly added by other people or something? For example, in my folder there are files with names like sitelist_blah.txt, sitelist_fruitshow.txt and so on. 

This is making it quite difficult to use the service. Is there plans to improve this? 

Thanks
  • Ok, 

Here is my experience with the list.

i joined using the list on nov 29. Immediately installed the list and setup sync box. Ran the list on 10 new campaigns, and immediately i noticed alot of download failed errors and i go into the folders to look and see all kinds of funky folders with weird names.Not even close to what he claims for list being synced and updated. Probably more like 5000 links being added a month, i based this on my 2 weeks of using the list at roughly 1000 new links a week, and i wont even give it that. is this list a joke?  

So a few days ago, i cancelled my subscription and using the list for about 2 weeks, after i paid for a full month and he locks me out of the site and removes me from box sync AFTER I ALREADY PAID FOR THE WHOLE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY IMMEDIATELY!   
    PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID #3B664485JP260671J

• Hey, I joind last week. Yesterday I check in the box sync folder. There were no list there anymore. Can you tell me what happen?

• I am seeing the same thing as @paisit. Can you rectified this soon? Thanks.
  • Hey Matt,

I'm getting the same issue with some dudes above. The list is being sharing and uploading by someon, there are many file with the wrong name in verified list. So SER can not pull URLs from it. Please check this issue, i think it comes from the Box synced and other people overwrite their own verified list in Blue Box Synced folder.

• edited December 2014
    Hi Matt,

I am getting tons of login failed (sorry, username, or password)
  • Yes, same for me.
    Yesterday there was no one file inside the Box for all day, so I could'nt use the list all day. When finally the files came back, low quality because many submissions but around 1% verified....
  • Too many login failed to drupal blogs..
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @loopline

Received the invite to Dropbox folders, does it mean you are now moving the member list to Dropbox - if so great because i already use Dropbox on all my VPS's.. I assume you will update those daily.

Also can u confirm that we have 2 list: AAM Live Sync Identified (G2) nd AAM Live Sync Verified (G2) -- or are there any other.

Many thanks for dropping Box, never liked them.

edited December 2014
    mdsurf
    Which folder are you talking about?  The Identified? 

I messed up the filter run for a short period and filtered them by platform rather then by group-platform.  But it should still all be readable by SER.  Im moving the entire sync service at the moment but Ill take a look shortly. 

@rad
    I believe you are skewing the facts and providing half the truth here. For example your box sync account was still active, I just now deactivated it.  The website auto deactivates when paypal passes the IPN data saying that you cancelled, but I always turn it back on for anyone that wants access.  Most people don't care because I leave the sync active until the day after they are paid thru, which is what I would have done with you. 

You are refunded though and now cancelled from sync as well.  I always stand by my product and and while there was indeed a box.com sync issue what was out of my control and a GSA SER issue that was out of my control, and I believe some user error on your part, I would still rather people be happy with my service or get a refund and go elsehwere. Like I said, you are refunded.    The download failed aborted issues were a SER issue that everyone that uses SER was having and its not fixed. 

There are no folders at all in the main list, only the text files.  Box.com is currently providing the sync service, and they are doing a poor job I agree, which is why I am now using dropbox.  The testers report its better from every angle and the entire network is switching shortly, its actually running on both, but its running better on dropbox. 

@paisit @lamylam @peterperseo
    box.com is being non functional is what happened.  Hence the complete switch to dropbox.  I did everything in my power to force it to sync, but I can't control their backend. 

@Molex
    How fast do you have it login to post articles after the account is created? 

@royalmice
    Yes box has been faily badly, which is the reason for the dropbox move.  Along the way I discovered that box was using about 10 times the physical resources (on average) as dropbox uses, plus dropbox handles quantity sync exponentially better then box, which makes it much faster.  There are multiple other pros with Dropbox, at this stage its a total win for everyone all the way around. 

Glad you like Dropbox.  :) 

Yes there are 2 lists, Verified and Identified (at this stage).  Later there will be a 3rd list for reCaptcha/text captcha but I had to put it off while I test a quantifiable way to isolate them.  But yes 2 lists at the moment. 

The Dropbox folders are set on live update, they will get updates every few mins (depending on your connection, but on a vps it will be fast so every few mins). 
  • Ok, thanks, I already read your email about this change.
    While I'm waiting the new tutorials ot instructions that you said you will write on your website, I'm already trying to use the 2 new list.

Just a quick information, please.

The folder "Verified" I suppose is the one we have to connect with the "Identified" (also called "submitted") port of Ser. But what about your second folder "Identified G2"? What we can do of that? Are the urls on that folder already included on the other "Verified G2" folder or are different urls?

Thanks
  • I'm really happy to see you switch to dropbox. Box was being a resource hog as I have reported before and not syncing well. 

Great job Matt!
    @peterperseo
    I have a video that details what the identified folder is for in the members area, it mentions box but as for what the folder is and what all the various uses are, thats all the same. 

The verified folder would go in submitted slot or slot 2 and the identified folder "could" go in the identified slot or slot 1 (if you don't sort lists in with the feature in GSA SER tools) else it could go in the failed slot or slot 4, or you don't have to use it at all. 

@theorbital
    Glad your enjoying the switch.  Ive gotten only positive feedback from everyone about it.  It was indeed a resource hog, a large one. 

I actually had a user tell me today about an issue I had.  With box it was so slow I had to build in delays in some of my process or it wouldn't be able to sync out things properly.  Dropbox is so fast, its processing things and setting there waiting doing nothing for 20 seconds while my delay runs, so now I had to speed things back up because dropbox is so fast.  Thats the kind of progress I like.  :) 
  • @Molex
    How fast do you have it login to post articles after the account is created? 

@loopline i set it to 900

and also how long do you expect for the links to get verfied? just a thought
    @Molex,
      900 should be fine.  I would let SER do its thing on verifying, but sometimes it takes 2-3 days before links get approved and show up verified, but often its much quicker of course. 

Have you switched over to dropbox? Do you find it any better and causing less errors? 
  • so setting it more than 1440 minutes?
    yes i did swtch to dropbox and yes i got less errors now.. =) but still there are some errors =)
    do you advice on building links to each verfied urls even its not yet indexed? or it should be indexed before you can linnk build on it like for tiers
    @molex
     Well its a tricky thing, if you change it you will probably pick up more links, but it will seem slower for the first day or two.  You can experiment and see what you think.  Glad you get less errors. 

Definitely build links to it.  If its not indexed, building links to it will likely get it indexed. 
    Did some solid improvements this past week and upped the daily link build count by 500-1000 additional verifieds per day.  I hope to do the same thing this week and then add 2 additional servers in a couple weeks. 

1 server is offline at the moment, has been for a couple days, tech difficulty but it will be fixed shortly.

Also in the past week I updated the frequency of list updates.  Previously duplicate urls and domains were removed once daily.  Now duplicate urls and domains are removed automatically every 10 mins, these changes should marginally improve success speeds when building links.  

Here are the current stats:

Category - Article............: 3882
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 193799
    Category - Directory..........: 618
    Category - Document Sharing...: 63
    Category - Exploit............: 1818
    Category - Forum..............: 3952
    Category - Guestbook..........: 4908
    Category - Image Comment......: 4929
    Category - Indexer............: 22871
    Category - Microblog..........: 70
    Category - Pingback...........: 2828
    Category - Referrer...........: 93
    Category - RSS................: 4
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 132
    Category - Social Network.....: 2766
    Category - Trackback..........: 32571
    Category - Unknown............: 1
    Category - URL Shortener......: 7354
    Category - Video..............: 1244
    Category - Web 2.0............: 57
    Category - Wiki...............: 939
    -------------------------------
    Total.........................: 284899
  • So looking at those stats, am I right in thinking that you currently have 3882 article sites that you are getting verified links from right now?

How regularly are you removing the sites that have verified in the past, but now no longer do so?
  • Hey @loopline, are you adding in the new platforms that get added into SER like JomSocial or YYBoard? 
    edited February 2015
    @Scaramanga
    Yes thats correct, although I have ramped up production since.  I remove bad sites every 1-3 times per month on average.  Although its time to do it again right now. 

@theorbital
    yes I am adding them in.  I see that there is a new SER version just the past couple days so I haven't got everything setup for any platforms that may have been done up with it, but as a general rule I have new platforms added in 7 days or less after SER starts supporting them and often times its done in the first day or two after they start supporting them. 

LIVE STATS as of Feb 8th 2015 at 8pm

Category - Article............: 10742
    Category - Blog Comment.......: 252610
    Category - Directory..........: 656
    Category - Document Sharing...: 71
    Category - Exploit............: 1572
    Category - Forum..............: 4681
    Category - Guestbook..........: 4762
    Category - Image Comment......: 6316
    Category - Indexer............: 24138
    Category - Microblog..........: 92
    Category - Pingback...........: 3147
    Category - Referrer...........: 98
    Category - RSS................: 4
    Category - Social Bookmark....: 148
    Category - Social Network.....: 3171
    Category - Trackback..........: 36739
    Category - Unknown............: 3
    Category - URL Shortener......: 10194
    Category - Video..............: 1796
    Category - Web 2.0............: 165
    Category - Wiki...............: 1191
    -------------------------------
    Total.........................: 362296
  • @loopline - your lists are rocking for me no complaints! - I think some users need to DO instead of worrying about minor details. The sites Im ranking now is due to full automation and hours of tweaking on SER. You are saving me hours or headache scraping when now I can crack on with what Im good at :D