Skip to content

Error importing from WAC, anyone else?

2»

Comments

• I am using WAC 3.6 and I just did the latest update on GSA so it's GSA 8.95. Still not working and this time I got a pop up error box that said Sorry nothing was added. @wacadmin

• @jersey08 - Can you tell me the id you got from WAC? I will try on my side. Also please note to try the auto-fill tab from GSA and not article manager as it is getting fixed right now.

Regards,
  • ID number 1452673643 is the export number copied to clipboard. I haven't used the auto fill tab because the import ID has always worked. I've never had this problem before so i have never used the auto fill tab didn't know that was an option. Sorry I should be more familiar with the software. I do appreciate your help.
  • I guess it's being added in 8.96 version. I will write tutorials on how to use it once i see it added. There are two things being added.
  • Thanks for your help!! I appreciate you letting me know whats going on. I will wait for the update.
  • edited August 2014
    Dear wacadmin 

I send you more emails for help and also skype but i see that you somehow ignore my emails.
    What happen? I bought WAC 1 week a go and i need to help with the sitting. Wac say that the setting lines are no the same. Please can you help?
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    edited September 2014
    @wacadmin WAC isn't working at all now! (AGAIN) I keep on getting the message "nothing extracted"

the only way I can get it to work is if I export as a text file and then upload to the project!
  • Did anyone figure out how to use the API to import articles into GSA vice manual upload? Seem like the spintax quality is worse once saved from the preview. GSA is not accepting my code when i try to import using tools
  • I don't think he is supporting that anymore, was as usual as a bucket with a hole in it from the start. Not my best investment.... Got that premium crap too for tier 1 garbage