Skip to content

Is it possible to automatically use proxies harvest by proxy multiply

Hi,

I have need help if is it possible to automatically use proxies harvest by proxy multiply? It will be handy if I don't need to import proxies to gsa ser manually.

Thanks.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    As long as this software is exporting the proxies in a supported format to a textfile, you can add that as a custom proxy provider within our software and configure it to read from a file.
  • @Sven

Where do you save the active private proxies ? I mean where is the file you use for storing active proxies ?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited August 2014
    In your proxy software you're using you should choose to save it to a .txt file somewhere on your computer running SER.

Then in SER you open up the proxy options and click the "add/edit proxysites" button.

Then select the parse file option and choose the proxy file you saved from your proxy scraping software

Then configure the options here to set how often you want it to read from the file, etc.

• Thanks for your help. One more questions, is share proxies better than public proxies? I have sign in 10 share proxies and have got a bad experience.
    first day before I have use, 2 proxies not work, second day another 3 proxies not work, and today 4 proxies not work.
    Is it really worth it to pay for share proxies and have to check it everytimes or just scrape a public proxies?