Skip to content

Youtube Ranking?

Hello, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to rank youtube videos easily. I've read up about it on the forums here however when I tried it on a video it went from being on page 3 to being no where in under a day... Just wondering if someone could help me out.

Comments

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    Why don't you just look at some vids that are ranking in spammy niches, look at their backlink strategy and reverse engineer it for your own campaigns?

The answers will all be there if you take the time to go out and look for them. :)
  • @ 2Take2: Could you please share how I can search an video's backlink strategy? I built many backlinks to a couple f my videos, but it looks like my videos are still easily to be out ranked by competitors.

Thank you.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @PowerfulIM try ahrefs, seo spy glass ... etc.. etc 
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    HI @powerfulim - As above, use a backlink analyser like Ahrefs, Majestic etc. and look for patterns.
  • Anymore help please? As I can't seem to get anything ranking.
  • MorphMan and @ 2Take2.

Under "where to submit", what sections would you suggest? Also, I have a hard time finding my verified urls. I went to global option -> advanced -> optn folder at "verified" ->site_list-verify

and open up a random file such as blog comment or wiki, copy the url and paste into a browser, but then..........
    I can NOT find my own url (project url; the youtube video link) within any of the verified urls.

Did I do something wrong? Please kindly advise.

Thank you very much!!

• You can also use Matthew Woodwards tool Rank Cracker http://www.rankcracker.co.uk/ to reverse enginer links easily ;)

• @PowerfulIM (is that name meant to be ironic?) @hersh to rank anything you need to buy some links from SEOlinkvine or anything else by Brad Callen and also sign up for and use Build My Rank...

Until you've sorted those two, I'd leave SER alone.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    =))
  • SEOTeamSEOTeam Madagascar
    Hi! what can be the best way to rank a video? Is it better to put just one youtube ID in a one project, or just put all the youtube IDs in one project? Thanks

• @SEOTeam if you are asking questions like that, what does the "SEO" mean in your user name?

WTF?
  • why not just try both, StanleyEdgarOliver?

let us know, I'd be interested :)
  • ^ ^ ^ Stylish :D