Skip to content

A few simple questions..... I think :) ?!

edited August 2012 in Need Help
Hi,

First Q - When mulit-tiering my links does it automatically add new links created at the top tier even though they were created after the second tier was built?

(Hope everyone understands that :) )

Secondly - How long should I run a campaign for? For example before it starts to dry off with links. Or is this something I don't need to worry about?

I am trying to aim to build about 50-100 verified links per project per day.

Thanks in advance,

Jordan

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

First Q - When mulit-tiering my links does it automatically add new links created at the top tier even though they were created after the second tier was built?

Yes, it checks the main project for updates in intervals and only creates links to the them (in case new are added or you delete some)

Secondly - How long should I run a campaign for? For example before it starts to dry off with links. Or is this something I don't need to worry about?

Sorry thats hard to say. Depends on to many things to give a satisfying answer.

• Thanks,

One more thing is it best to change email address as soon as it gets on to the email black list?

Thanks
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2012
    If you have a flat tire it is obvious that you have to change it but you can still drive without changing it.
  • Haha love it Ozz.

Thanks,

• The obvious is obvious :D