Skip to content

Links are not getting verified

Hi

I am getting links submitted but not getting verified

i try to verify them by selecting set status - verify only, but the submitted numbers don't decrease but stay the same, and the links are not getting verified and there for also not being sent to the indexer service...

Can anyone help with this issue?

Thanks

Comments

• This sounds like a wierd problem a friend had that he couldnt actually fix with a reinstall.

Just to make sure can you please tell me what engines you are using ? ...

If its articles for example it may take longer or simple they might not approve them,
  • I use all engines that accept anchor texts except docs and video

it just doesn't verify my links...

i just reinstalled the program a few days ago, should i reinstall it again now?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    Hmm, are you using good emails?
  • Hi

I did start using Yahoo emails lately... is this because of that?

and if so, which emails are recommended and where can I get them?

thanks!
  • i am using yahoo emails aswell and dont have this problem so i really doubt its the emails. i believe its something with the system that ser doesnt like or cant understand. if you happen to have another system i suggest doin a dupe of campain and try it there if still the same then theres amthing wrong with your list. but i believe on abothercomputer things will work properly.
  • I guess I am not crazy...

8.84 - fix: verification bug with option to not place a link on first article
          - fix: email import was broken
          - fix: import of account from project popup was broken
  • and it still gives me a very low vpm rate... 
  • edited August 2014
    I got similiar problem on some projects, and whats worse - on T1, so i dont have much control on drip feeding my links to money site. Using contextuals / profiles (aritcle, social network), and when i try to verify them with setting verify only i get "All links have been verified once now." Emails are green and not blacklisted, spam filter off, no blog comments or stuff like that.