Skip to content

Can I blast a huge number of backlinks as long as I index them slowly?

I'm going to start a campaign to blast a facebook page. If the facebook page is banned by google, will my site linked on the facebook page be banned too?

Comments

• BuySERListsBuySERLists Vancouver, Canada
    The ability to suffer a massive attack of inbound links without being dropped out of the SERPs is the main reason you would want to use a parasite like Facebook in the first place. Unless the SERP is manually moderated there isn't a high probability that your site will be damaged. If you suffer a drop you can always login and remove the link from FB.

My suggestion to you - do two Facebook pages... one that gets as much spam as you can throw at it, and one that gets a smaller blast. See what works to rank in your niche. Testing is the best way to go.

• 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited August 2014
    It's unlikely, but if you're really worried about picking up some kind of algorythmic penalty then just wrap the link to your money site around an image or graphic.
  • @2Take2 @BuySERLists

The thing is: it's not a money site that the facebook pages point to- it's a local business. So I need to be as careful as possible. I'm worried that the business/any citations to the business might be blacklisted.

A thought I had was: What if I made a generic facebook page for the area the business is located in and blast that page. Then later if the page isn't banned I'll write a post to the local business.
  • I think that you're probably over thinking it, but I guess it pays to be careful if it's a branded business site.

If you create a generic topic related facebook page (I.e about dogs) and then link to your money site (about dog training services) via a graphic then you've got pretty much zero chance of having any problems.

• edited August 2014
    I made an even more generic site: 

"*City I live in* Business Reviews"

That way if the page is successful I can link from it to more businesses! (for a charge, of course)

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    edited August 2014
    @2Take2

Nice idea "wrap the link to your money site around an image or graphic", just warning of plateform used (not use end of path/end way).
  • I been doing SEO for years all that indexing crap is so much bull.   First it was ping then put backlinks in RSS feed and submit them.   I have done it all.  Its all crap.    Links are always better just waiting to be found by the particular search engine like Google.

Don't create a blast of links never.

• Also I see Facebook pages ranking well from backlinking.    Just keyword in the URL and also I guess you need to add keywords to the page that can be publicly  viewable for search engines.   I see allot of contractors with ranking Facebook pages.
  • I have to agree with SEODEMON  on this one.
    Links should be left alone and be indexed naturally if you want longtime results....if you simply want shortterm results you can simply build tons and not bother with indexation anyways :)