Skip to content

Using proxy only for recaptcha solution

hello

On my vps, i can run gsa for submission without proxy. Submission task without proxy is really fast but the problem is that recaptcha soon ban my ip and shows message "your computer or network sens too many request. to protect our user........" . For this reason, the success rate is dropping very fast

so, i want to know is it possible to set  gsa to submit to   sites(sites with no recaptcha) without proxy and use proxy to submit to sites (sites with recaptcha). This way gsa can perform at highest speed with highest success rate. and detecting sites using recaptcha is not that hard,

if it is not available, you this feature be included in future?

thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats not as easy as it sounds. SER initially doesn't know if a site does use recaptcha or anything else.
  • I know SER does not know but I don't think it is hard to implement.

It may work like that :-

If such option (using proxy for recaptcha) is enabled in project option, SER then first go to the register page and check the html code for recaptcha footprint. If any recaptcha word/image link is found,ser can change to "use proxy for submission" for that site .Otherwise, if no such recaptcha word is found,ser then submit without proxy.

• +1 for this.
  • @pepdeal - if that is done for every site, imagine the slow speeds that we'd be getting because SER would have to do that every single time..
  • @zero SER scans sites anyway. If it does have overhead it could just be an option, not mandatory.
  • Going off what Sven says, SER doesn't know when recaptcha will be used.

I don't believe it views the source of every site and then posts to it, based on that statement.

Either way.... if you have enough proxies, you can use them for everything and you won't have to worry about those messages.
  • -1 for me, if Sven says it's not easy, it's really not easy...

But, here's a possible solution for you.

First run, enable "Skip hard to solve captchas". Disable proxies and run your projects.

Second run, disable "Skip hard to solve captchas". Use proxies and run your projects.

Of course the best solution is still get more proxies...