Skip to content

v8.82 LpM disappeared?

updated yesterday, and I'm seeing 0.25 LpM from ~50... getting a ton of loaded x/xxx urls from site lists

not sure if those have always been there but just too fast to see, anyone else seen  LpM disappear since the update? I'm guessing not, as I couldn't find any threads about it :(

20 dedicated private proxies, 200 threads, emails working, all was fine prior to the update so I think it has to be that, but am thrown by not seeing other users posting any issues..

Comments

• Try rolling back, click the start button and search: GSA Search Engine Ranker (previous version) and see if the problem persists.

If you also use public proxies, some people have been reporting problems with the sources, so you may want to take a look.

Loading from site lists? You probably loaded a site list (sounds obvious, but) - right click and go to modify project, click the dropdown and delete target URL cache.

Should help.

Post here if the problem persists after trying both of the solutions listed above, we'll do our best to help you (include screenshots of options/project settings if the problem does indeed persist so we can see what we're dealing with).

Thanks,

Alexander
  • ok, rolling back to the previous version did the trick, thanks zero
    :)>-
  • ok so this keeps happening, it's when it goes into 'verifying emails' part of the process. last 3 updates all giving me the same thing.... for up to 24 hours threads go down to 1 (from 400 while submitting). I'm sure I've not seen it do this prior to a few weeks ago, now every version does the same thing.

Anyone else getting this?