Skip to content

Is It Best To Do 1 Project Per URL or 1 Project with Numerous URLs

Hello

I am trying to figure out the best way to get the most links per URL without spreading it to thin as I have a number of keywords I want to rank for but wondering if I should just do 1 project per URL and say 3 keywords for that URL or it is fine to use 1 project with say 5 URLs each with their keywords. I am thinking this would not get get many links for each URL and have GSA Ser work more in getting links.

Also wondering since I want to rank for more than 1 keyword for the same URL to make a new project for the same URL with new keywords so basically would create 3 projects with each having 3 separate keywords for the same URL or this is not a good practice.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    I would separate them into single projects as much as possible, 2 reasons:

1) It's easier to adjust the projects for ranking purposes, up the links per day, add another tier etc. You would want to do this on a per URL basis preferably.

2) SER runs faster with more projects. If you have a bunch of projects already it may make no difference. But if you have just a few adding more will likely increase overall speed and you'll get more links per URL per day (including lower tiers).
  • Thanks gooner

Appreciate the advice and help very much.

Thanks again
  • @gooner is correct. You also have more control over your anchors.
  • Not comfortable with the name but thank you very much.

Now I know the best way to go.

I have looked at the videos but it would be good to have a video showing the best way for Tier 1 and what platforms to choose as everyone has something different to say and so forth like Tier 2, 3 and the best way to setup a good campaign that works and not just winging it.

Not being critical but GSA Ser has so much in it, it can be difficult.

Thanks again