Skip to content

Can Anyone Help With This GSA Problem?

"No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)"

I've searched the forum and read the handful of posts on this problem, but no one seems to have a definitive answer.  My private proxies are from InstantPoxies, just bought a batch of mail.ru emails, have the recent SERLists loaded and set up from the info that comes with that list and my VPS is from SolidSEOVPS - so I believe I have a very good set up and I should be rocking, but I'm not.

"No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)" keeps popping up and I'm getting nowhere.  Getting really fristrated.

Anyone have answers?

Thanks

Comments

You should

1) or choose some search engines to scrape targets

2) or to use ONLY Your lists (untill all targets get parsed - once done You`ll start to receive that message untill You replace it with new one)

3) or choose to post again and again on the same targets (depending by Your emails number)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    As @libero said, if you put the list into "identified" for example and let the projects post from there then SER should continue to run.

Importantly, despite those messages is SER still building links?

On my servers, that message is there all the time but SER is still running at 300 LpM - I think SER shows the message if a project couldn't find a possible link for a couple or mins or something, but as long as SER is still running good i just ignore it.
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    Funny thing is I get those messages popup even when a project isn't running! .. I have given up trying to find a solution and as @gooner‌ said the projects that are running with that error still seem to be building links, it's just a pain in the ass going through each project to make sure the error message isn't something else that does need attention
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    LOL @MorphMan yea it is a pain in the ass. I think the more threads you run the worse it gets.