Skip to content

What protocol / strategy to use?

Hello,

I have a money site blog with low-moderate keywords.

What is the best practice using GSA SER to get these ranked?

My initial thought is,

Create 10 manual unique Web 2.0's per week and then set GSA SER to blast 100 links per day to each of the web 2.0's?

Or should I build unlimited links per day?

Advice please. I want this to be a long term rank, not churn and burn.

Comments

• @ron hopefully you can have an input into this please? :D
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    I wouldn't go unlimited links per day for a non-churn and burn.

100 links per day to each of your web 2.0s will give them some good authority and some nice juice passing through to your money site.

But your money site link profile will not exactly be diverse with only web 2.0s - I would consider adding to that with SER contextuals or other links.
  • thanks @gooner what other type of links are decent in 2014 to diversify and get link juice from?

Thanks.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    No probs mate. Any contextual type links would be good (articles, social networks, wikis). Social Bookmarks won't hurt too. A little bit of each should make things look more natural.
  • Cool, thanks mate :). I was planning on doing some article directories too, so ill just add some social stuff too.

Should I bother with Tier 2 and Tier 3?

I was just going to do Links to Tier 1 ---> Tier 1 -----> Money Site.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Ron is back, lol. Had a lot of stuff to do today.

The purpose of the T2 & T3 is to 1) channel linkjuice upwards, and 2) to build authority to those T1 properties.

It is important to have diversity in your T1. I like to think of the 'bullshit' links in T1 as being 'diversionary' links. They are essentially 'pillow' links that disguise the truly powerful T1 links - the ones on great properties that happen to have exact match anchors.

In a nutshell, that is the concept with T1.

• I see,

So basically the other tiers are a good idea to do?

When you say bs links for Tier 1, cant you just build other links to theses to make them powerful t1 also?

Whats a good type for Tier 1?

So far I know, web 2.0s and Article Directories but ive googled and so many different opinions? 
  • Heres a good tutorial you could look at for now ;)SER & Tiers