Skip to content

Getting More Consistent Performance When Using A List

Hi,

I am running off a list, but the performance in terms of verified links changes a lot. 

I deleted the target URL cache 

Now the verified links rate is going down a lot, it was running well only a couple of hours ago.

I am using serlists.com.

Does anyone have any tips for tuning up GSA when running from a list?

Comments

• It all depends on how spammed the list is and ofcourse on your proxies. 

If the websites you try to post to have been spammed hard im sure the owner will do something about it asap.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    @Chess4532 - It should be fairly consistent.

Are you importing lists or running from identified folder?

• @gooner It was because I enabled the PR checking, was slowing it right down, so unchecked it and its more efficient now.

The PR is useless info from my POV.
  • @gooner "Are you importing lists or running from identified folder?"

Sorry to off-topic but what's the difference between both options? Becouse i bought a list too, and i'm running it through identified folder (advanced-tools-import sitelist-identified)

Is this okay or there is a better way?
    @Chess4532 - Glad you got it sorted.

@gulianoditommaso - The way you are doing is fine. SER seems to run faster if you import directly to projects but you will get more links overall if you let if run from identified.
  • Lists get all spammed up and become useless.   I have bought a few of them.   Its because buyers are sharing them.   Its better to make your own over time.
    That's not the reason, i have an identified folder full of "old" lists going back 6 months and if i switch my projects to run from identified i still get 300+ LpM
  • MorphManMorphMan British Expat lost in S.E Asia
    @gooner .. for sure! i've just been running my old blue list 8 through again and getting a crazy amount of new verifieds. My theory is that a lot of these sites get hammered from the get go with everyone having the new lists eager to blast away. Then after some time the dust settles and there are links that might not have been verified previously for whatever reason (site down, site owner disabling comments etc. possible proxy issue)

I was pleasantly surprised to be honest!
    edited August 2014
    Hey @MorphMan - Sorry for the late reply, busy weekend.
    I agree with you there. The sites that go down tend to come back up after while and we can blast them again :D